Greenup County Cheerleaders - National Champs!

PureFan

The Greenup County Varsity Cheerleaders won the National High School Cheerleading Championship in Florida today. Congratulations to all these fine young women, their families and their coaches. This is number 13 for Greenup!

I would also like to recognize Boyd County who took second place in their Division.

Congratulations to all!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!!!! The State of Kentucky sure does produce some tremendous cheerleading squads. These girls work so hard to get here and it is just tremendous to see them succeed.

It does seem that the center of the cheerleading universe is right here in the bluegrass!!! :thumb:

What division were they cheering in? I thought that Greenup normally cheers in the large division which is very impressive!

The Greenup County Varsity Cheerleaders won the National High School Cheerleading Championship in Florida today. Congratulations to all these fine young women, their families and their coaches. This is number 13 for Greenup!

I would also like to recognize Boyd County who took second place in their Division.

Congratulations to all!

13? That's amazing! Congratulations to everyone involved.

UCA has a web site with all performances, they edit the first pyramid, other than that the complete performance, and yes this is a legitimate national competition as opposed to groups that offers four or five locations to attend to be crowned 'national champs'. This is the competition on ESPN, usually first aired in April. Try this web address http://uca.varsity.com/Nationals.aspx

Congratulations to all!

That is awesome.