Highlands football banquet

jbwill2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are you and Henry getting there? I better bring the coffee and donuts . Save some seats!!!! :D:D:D

We'll be tailgating in the parking lot 2 hours before registration begins.:D:banana:

I hear there is extra parking at the swim club.

When/where is this event being held?

Why do they wait so long? football has been over for 6 weeks.Most people have moved on and are now looking at next season, not what happened last year. Seems a bit overdone. Do they not have anything else to do there?

Why do they wait so long? football has been over for 6 weeks.Most people have moved on and are now looking at next season, not what happened last year. Seems a bit overdone. Do they not have anything else to do there?

It's tradition.:lol:

Something to do with the Sunday before the Superbowl.:D

j/k

Most seasons have been over longer than that, but what can you do....and don't think they are not looking to next season...the beatings have begun in earnest in title town....:taz:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You have no idea my friend. I'm not laughing at you, but just thinking about what this years event will be like. Can't wait to see the opening scene in the highlight film.:popcorn:

2 All American seniors, A NATIONAL Coach of the Year, Back2Back2Back KY 5A State Titles, an Anthony Munoz Award winner, Numerous All-State, All-Region, All-Conference, All BGP winners...do you think there just might be a little PLANNING involved? This JUST might be the topper of the '07 banquet... especially when you consider the NCOY's natural gift for gab!!