Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game to call, it has been very hard to gauge Johnson Central this year and after Bell County's game tonight it also hard to gauge them. I'll go with the coaching edge and give it to Bell County, although the drive will have some effect, I'm sure.

Tough game to call, it has been very hard to gauge Johnson Central this year and after Bell County's game tonight it also hard to gauge them. I'll go with the coaching edge and give it to Bell County, although the drive will have some effect, I'm sure.

That is sure a long trip to make. I think it will be a good game and I would say that you are right to close to call. But I am with you I will take the coaching edge in this one. This has been a long anticipated showdown.

I haven't been very good with predictions this year, but I just have the feeling that JC playing on their home turf with the speed that they have will be just enough to pull out what I would consider an upset.

This is the first game involving two common opponents between Boyle County and Bell County. I know some or most people don't like to compare results, but it's going to be done nonetheless. There will be a lot of intrigued people in Boyle County awaiting the final score of this game. Me included.

Good luck, Bobcats.

I hope Bell County wins 49-7 and that Coach Matney threatens to cancel this series also.:p:D

This is the first game involving two common opponents between Boyle County and Bell County. I know some or most people don't like to compare results, but it's going to be done nonetheless. There will be a lot of intrigued people in Boyle County awaiting the final score of this game. Me included.

Good luck, Bobcats.

I hope Bell County wins 49-7 and that Coach Matney threatens to cancel this series also.:p:D

:laugh::lol: I dont know if Bell will be putting 49 up for a few weeks. Their offense still seems a little flat right now, and very inconsistent with some newer guys trying to get the feel of some new positions. I've gotta say though, the passing game looked great against Marion. Ben Madon was putting the ball exactly where it needed to be, where if a play was made only his receivers would be making it. Showed alot of composure to in just taking sacks the last few weeks instead of slingin' it up for anyone who wants it. Defense also seemed as if it was starting to click against Marion besides the 4th quarter meltdown. Unless JC has a running QB, it may be tough for them to move the ball.

It seems clear after 2 games that the defense isn't what it was last year at this point. Although, Bell has played 1 team better than anyone they played last year and another team that seems to be playing awfully well at the time being. I am glad to see Madon play well. He has some big shoes to fill with Zachary. I believe hes up for the challenge.