Bardstown vs Bethlehem Predictions

tomcat84

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Bardstown's high powered offense will go against Bethlehem's speedy defense. Bethlehem has only given up 1 TD in 12 qtrs however against competition admittedly inferior to Bardstown. Tigers will be bigger and deeper but Bethlehem will be one of the few teams Btown will face that will have more team speed. Should be a great game.

With all due respect, Bardstown has put up 74 points against two pretty decent Class 6A schools. Robinson, Wimsett and Owens are nice players, but unless Bethlehem keeps time of possession at 2 to 1, this game will not be close. I reserve the right to revise and extend my comments if the injuries to Harper, Mattingly and Willett are more severe than expected.

Bardstown's high powered offense will go against Bethlehem's speedy defense. Bethlehem has only given up 1 TD in 12 qtrs however against competition admittedly inferior to Bardstown. Tigers will be bigger and deeper but Bethlehem will be one of the few teams Btown will face that will have more team speed. Should be a great game.

Going to have to disagree with you here.

I think Bethlehem speed will match up with most. Skilled positions and defensive backfield close to equal, but Bethlehems offensive and defensive line much quicker than B-town. I understand this means their smaller as well.

With all due respect, Bardstown has put up 74 points against two pretty decent Class 6A schools. Robinson, Wimsett and Owens are nice players, but unless Bethlehem keeps time of possession at 2 to 1, this game will not be close. I reserve the right to revise and extend my comments if the injuries to Harper, Mattingly and Willett are more severe than expected.[/QUOts

I guess we will see but I will be really suprised if Bardstown puts the kind of points up against Bethlehem as they did against Nelson Co.

With all due respect, Bardstown has put up 74 points against two pretty decent Class 6A schools. Robinson, Wimsett and Owens are nice players, but unless Bethlehem keeps time of possession at 2 to 1, this game will not be close. I reserve the right to revise and extend my comments if the injuries to Harper, Mattingly and Willett are more severe than expected.[/QUOts

I guess we will see but I will be really suprised if Bardstown puts the kind of points up against Bethlehem as they did against Nelson Co.

Perhaps the sour mash smell in the air is impeding your judgment . . .

J/K tomcat, just funnin' with ya.:lol:

Are you saying Bethllehem will do a better job of stopping Bardstown than Nelson did?

Are you saying Bethllehem will do a better job of stopping Bardstown than Nelson did?

Yes, I believe Bethlehem is quicker on defense than NC and think that will make a difference. Additionally it appears that alot of people are counting Bethlehem out and that always helps. I agree Bardstown should and probably will win, but I think this game will be an eye opener for alot of people.