Semi-State 3, Game 3 updates

Per my boss:

Third inning, Bullitt East up 4-0 on Elizabethtown.

Both head and assistant coach for E'town have been ejected, again per my boss. He isn't sure if the assistant has been thrown out or what happened to get him ejected, but said head coach was tossed when he argued a BE kid should have been ejected for barreling over E'town's catcher at the plate.

Per my boss:

Third inning, Bullitt East up 4-0 on Elizabethtown.

Both head and assistant coach for E'town have been ejected, again per my boss. He isn't sure if the assistant has been thrown out or what happened to get him ejected, but said head coach was tossed when he argued a BE kid should have been ejected for barreling over E'town's catcher at the plate.

So 2 guys not ejected for running over a catcher...but 1 guy was ejected and it was the right call???

Sounds like the KHSAA needs to get all of the umps together during the off season and go over this rule again.

And this is the best of the best the KHSAA has to offer for umpires. Maybe there should be some consistancy training for all umpires and rules clarification training during the off season. Can't wait to see the video of this one. Hopefully an E Town fan can supply us with the video.