Prestonsburg/Beechwood - Predictions

Charlee08

Pburg or Beechwood  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pburg or Beechwood

Just a thought: watch out for the QB sneak from the 50 yd line.

I'm sure Coach Derossett will be ready for those types of plays.

Beechwood reminds me a lot of Breathitt County this year. Very good running game with a not so good passing game. And most of us know how that one turned out.

BTW, Prestonsburg's 2,000 yard back from '07, Allen Craynon, will be back for this game as he has been practicing and could have played in the Morgan County game but the coaches didn't want to risk anything against a weak opponent.

I'm sure Coach Derossett will be ready for those types of plays.

Beechwood reminds me a lot of Breathitt County this year. Very good running game with a not so good passing game. And most of us know how that one turned out.

BTW, Prestonsburg's 2,000 yard back from '07, Allen Craynon, will be back for this game as he has been practicing and could have played in the Morgan County game but the coaches didn't want to risk anything against a weak opponent.

I'm sure they will be ready for it. Beechwood is always a dangerous opponent. And, Prestonsburg is always good. I expect this to be a great game. I would love to see it. But, I am busy that day. I will have to settle for reading about it.