Separation Poll

Jesse James

Do you favor a public/private separation?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Do you favor a public/private separation?

• Yes I say divide them.
    • No. Keep it the same.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted to stay the same . The school that I support and you can tell by my screen name that it is NCC has been around in one form or another since the early 1940's . At least that is as far back as the alumuni page on their web site goes . It has been getting students from basically the same parochial grade schools through its 60+ years of history .They are still getting students from the same schools and I'd bet that these schools are all within a 10 mile radius of NCC . A lot of the students that go there now are the children and grandchildren of alumuni and they are not doing anything different now than what their parents or grandparents were doing 10 ,30,50 years ago except winning . Where were the complaints and the push for seperation when the privates weren't winning . Where were the complaints about a " level " playing field then . There were none !!!

Not exactly the result you were expecting huh???

I started this poll because it was said in another thread that some might not vote in a poll that was public. I full well expected this result. I have stated time and time again I am against seperation. I however know the results of the vote when presented to the delegates on prop 20.

I dont understand what the vote was for prop 20 statewide when presented to the delegates, not message board posters. :thumb:
I think the poll clearly states the statewide opinion. In fact, it's probably a little generous to the separation side. :thumb: