Highlands 53 CovCath 52

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question was asked: Is this because Bondick was not in?

No not really! I just think that CovCath was trying to go inside and score and get the HHS "D" to foul them. As I said in the other thread this is the first non football basketball team that HHS has had IMO in a while, and I think it showed by HHS been smart and not fouling a lot...

Did Maly take the last shot for CCH? Was that a design play? Where did he take it from? If outside and because he couldn't get inside, then why not have Shover taking the shot. My son told me when he Mitch with the ball, he was very nervous. Too bad, doesn't seem like it was the shot they wanted. Great job Birds!!!

Did Maly take the last shot for CCH? Was that a design play? Where did he take it from? If outside and because he couldn't get inside, then why not have Shover taking the shot. My son told me when he Mitch with the ball, he was very nervous. Too bad, doesn't seem like it was the shot they wanted. Great job Birds!!!

Isn't it Maile?:D Boy, Rich wouldn't be happy with you!!!!!!:lol:

The question was asked: Is this because Bondick was not in?

No not really! I just think that CovCath was trying to go inside and score and get the HHS "D" to foul them. As I said in the other thread this is the first non football basketball team that HHS has had IMO in a while, and I think it showed by HHS been smart and not fouling a lot...

I think that's pretty much a "shot" at HHS. Are you saying CC isn't tough enough? Then just say it! Multiple sport athletes are just that...athletes. If you have the ability to play basketball for the team...guess what, you're a basketball player. Don't hate the playah...hate the game!

Again I will ask the question, Did Cov. Cath. not win this game because Bondick was not in the game?

Judging by what everyone is saying, there is no way to no for SURE if that's the case. It likely still would have been a very close game, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt if he was playing tonight.

They are a much better team with Bondick in the game. He doesnt put up huge numbers every game but he keeps the offense flowing and limits their turnovers and dumb mistakes. The seniors from Cov Cath have been playing together for many years and are not the same without one of their leaders on the court.

Again I will ask the question, Did Cov. Cath. not win this game because Bondick was not in the game?

Depends who you talk too, a Cov Cath fan may use it as an excuse of their loss and a Highlands fan may say they would have won either way. You can't really answer this question, its like a "what if". "What if Bondick was in the game?" One can only assume, no facts available.

Your first question was in response to my comment below, and I answered it to the best of my knowledge.

Originally Posted by Theoldguy viewpost.gif

While looking at the CovCath stats I was quite surprised that CovCath took only eight shots from outside the arch. That has to be the lowest total that they have taken this season...

Now to answer your second question about CovCath not winning this game because of Bondick not playing; I can truthfully say, yes Bondick would have made a huge difference in a one point loss.