Centre College - Rhodes College

Bear78

• 2 weeks later...
Any insights on Centre College and Rhodes College. I know they are in the same conference and are very similar schools size-wise. I was hoping to get insight on academics, coaching styles, etc. or either or both schools.

Contact Leatherneck via PM. He is an esteemed alum and has a son currently playing at Centre. VERY good academic school!

• 2 weeks later...

I was recruited by both schools and loved both of them even though i chose not to attend either of them. Both schools are very highly touted academically and you won't go wrong choosing one over the other. In my experience, you have to visit the schools multiple times and get a feel for the school. I made my college choice because i felt the most at home and the most comfortable at this particular school.

I got a little of subject but whatever school you plan to attend Centre, Rhodes or somewhere else, go to the place that you feel fits you best IMO.

I was recruited by both schools and loved both of them even though i chose not to attend either of them. Both schools are very highly touted academically and you won't go wrong choosing one over the other. In my experience, you have to visit the schools multiple times and get a feel for the school. I made my college choice because i felt the most at home and the most comfortable at this particular school.

I got a little of subject but whatever school you plan to attend Centre, Rhodes or somewhere else, go to the place that you feel fits you best IMO.

Good advice!:thumb:

Centre has a great coach in Andy Frye, and even more a man of character. You wont be let down if you goto Centre. I have many friends that go there, and a lot that play football. They all love it, and wouldn't trade it for a thing. Plus, it has been rated as the best academic liberal arts college n Kentucky.

Centre has a great coach in Andy Frye, and even more a man of character. You wont be let down if you goto Centre. I have many friends that go there, and a lot that play football. They all love it, and wouldn't trade it for a thing. Plus, it has been rated as the best academic liberal arts college n Kentucky.

One of the top 50 in the country.

My son visited Centre and liked it quite a bit. A visit is planned for Rhodes, although we haven't heard much from them. Another parent said most schools aren't as good at contact and follow-up as the coaches at Centre.

My son visited Centre and liked it quite a bit. A visit is planned for Rhodes, although we haven't heard much from them. Another parent said most schools aren't as good at contact and follow-up as the coaches at Centre.

Was he there this past weekend?

Was it an overnight visit?