Lloyd at Holy Cross: Predictions

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Juggs because they are an unstoppable force
    • Holy Cross because if the other doesn't score, they win.

Lloyd will win this one. The O is clicking, D looked alot better this week and utalizeing the entire team. This is a winning combination.Three different players scored on runs and fourth on TD pass.

Lloyd Juggs 28

Tribe 7

I think holy cross wins easily..... LLyod has no passing game an holy cross defense is just to tough for the kids from erlanger. Holy Cross wins 28-7 in a boring run game.

Lloyd hs no passing game??? According to the stats in the POST:

Holy Cross 724 total passing yards

Lloyd 1,390 total passing yards

:confused:

Lloyd hs no passing game??? According to the stats in the POST:

Holy Cross 724 total passing yards

Lloyd 1,390 total passing yards

:confused:

It don't matter how many yards Lloyd has passing they will not get past the Indians!! Its just gonna be HC scoring and then getting the younger guys in to play. Just gonna be boring:sleep:

It don't matter how many yards Lloyd has passing they will not get past the Indians!! Its just gonna be HC scoring and then getting the younger guys in to play. Just gonna be boring:sleep:

Ha this is going to be a funny post to remember when Lloyd ends up winning this game, and by passing the ball at that...:sssh:

I have seen Holy Cross play three times and have yet to be impressed by the offense and defense. They only like to utilize one or two guy's offensively and defensively they are fair at best. If you think Lloyd has no passing game you have got to be kidding me. Lloyd has gone through alot this year and finally have gotten the kids to beleive in themselves and have improved drastically over the past two weeks. You will definitely see a different team than HC did the last time they played. Oh by the way I think the Smith kid will run the ball alot better this time around. GO JUGG's and prove everyone wrong. GOOD LUCK> JD

HC defensively has been solid all year. First time out against Lloyd they stuffed the run, and Lloyd receivers could not get any seperation. If Lloyd can't establish the run look for the same result as last time, multiple int's for HC. If Lloyd can get the run game going and only pass when they want not when they have too this game should be a good one. HC isn't going to light up the scoreboard on any one unless aided by TO's. I look for HC in a low scorer.

I have seen Holy Cross play three times and have yet to be impressed by the offense and defense. They only like to utilize one or two guy's offensively and defensively they are fair at best. If you think Lloyd has no passing game you have got to be kidding me. Lloyd has gone through alot this year and finally have gotten the kids to beleive in themselves and have improved drastically over the past two weeks. You will definitely see a different team than HC did the last time they played. Oh by the way I think the Smith kid will run the ball alot better this time around. GO JUGG's and prove everyone wrong. GOOD LUCK> JD

You hit the nail on the head about utilizing one OR two guys. HC has a boat load of talent that are JUST decoys on O.

As for passing........I can't remember how many Int's HC had. I know a couple went for TD's. If the passing has gotten better..........I do think this go round the game will be tight.