2008 NBA Draft, Prospect Ranking: Top 100

strike-3

Per ESPN's Chad Ford. You will need insider access to see the whole list however, a few names of interest.

#1 O.J. Mayo

#2 Michael Beasley

#3 Derrick Rose

#4 Eric Gordan

#5 Darrell Arthur

#6 Marreese Speights

#7 Brook Lopez

#8 Chase Budinger

#9 Ty Lawson

#10 Roy Hibbert

#32 Bill Walker

#44 Earl Clark

#53 Patrick Patterson

#77 Chris Lofton

#82 Derrick Jasper

#85 Derrick Caracter

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick Jasper # 82????????????????????????????????????????????????

That would still be about 20 picks out of the draft...and that's not even including the European guys that will be coming over, right?

O.J Mayo reminds me of Kobe but not as good, and as far as a #1 pick in the nba draft..No i don't see that happening atleast I think the NBA has knowledge not to let that happen. He is very good, but maybe too good if you've ever seen him. Lets just hope that patterson stays 2 years. Patterson 53rd? Are you serious? Top 20 easy.

O.J Mayo reminds me of Kobe but not as good, and as far as a #1 pick in the nba draft..No i don't see that happening atleast I think the NBA has knowledge not to let that happen. He is very good, but maybe too good if you've ever seen him. Lets just hope that patterson stays 2 years. Patterson 53rd? Are you serious? Top 20 easy.

Patterson wont leave after year one. He still has a lot to prove before he is ready for the league.

Lets just hope that patterson stays 2 years. Patterson 53rd? Are you serious? Top 20 easy.

He is good, but he is NOT a top 20 pick, he was 17th in his CLASS. Add up the seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, and overseas guy that will declare also, he is no going to be a top 20 pick after his first year, maybe low 2nd round. Stay for 2 or 3 years, and maybe top 20 then.