54 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your pick?

• Letterman
    • Leno

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should had added them all to the poll but I wasn't thinking about it. I never hardly watch them cause I usually fall asleep right after Dave. I don't know if a mod can edit it but if you guys can feel free to add the other late night shows.

I am usually sound Asleep myself,but when Im up Late I prefer Conan and Jimmy K. because they are what Letterman and Leno Used to be!:D

Letterman was great at NBC, once he went to CBS he just started cashing a check. I guess Leno would be better now, I don't really watch any of them, but if I HAD to choose, I would choose Conan.

Why no Arsenio Hall on this poll? :lol:

Dang" Arsenio was great!!! I still remember watching him back in 89 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing live The Stevie Wonder Song Higher Ground.

Way before they became mainstream!

Things that make you go Hummmm!:D

Dang" Arsenio was great!!! I still remember watching him back in 89 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing live The Stevie Wonder Song Higher Ground.

Way before they became mainstream!

Things that make you go Hummmm!:D

Let's not forget the greatest moment in television history when Arsenio brought out Milli Vanilli to do their OWN singing for the first time. lol