Covington Catholic 56 Lexington Catholic 49

LRCW

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's going to take forever and a day to get to PAINTSVILLE not Johnsonville like those....let me hold my tonuge before I get in trouble on here...announcers from CovCath.

They were ALREADY saying that Johnson Central doen't want any of the CovCath offense.

I have always been supportive of announcers being "homers" but when you go so far to belittle another team and say that they don't want someone and you don't even take the time to learn where a school that you may play the following week...well then to me thats uncalled for.

Enough of my ranting...now on to the game...

Sounds like it was a Hal Mumme/Steve Spurrier game going on.

I would like to take a look at the total number of yards each team ended up with.

Congrats to CovCath for the hard fought win and good luck next week.

Congrats to LexCath on a very well played season that not too many thought you'd be able to do. A region runner-up isn't something to hang your heads about.

It's going to take forever and a day to get to PAINTSVILLE not Johnsonville like those....let me hold my tonuge before I get in trouble on here...announcers from CovCath.

They were ALREADY saying that Johnson Central doen't want any of the CovCath offense.

I have always been supportive of announcers being "homers" but when you go so far to belittle another team and say that they don't want someone and you don't even take the time to learn where a school that you may play the following week...well then to me thats uncalled for.

Enough of my ranting...now on to the game...

Sounds like it was a Hal Mumme/Steve Spurrier game going on.

I would like to take a look at the total number of yards each team ended up with.

Congrats to CovCath for the hard fought win and good luck next week.

Congrats to LexCath on a very well played season that not too many thought you'd be able to do. A region runner-up isn't something to hang your heads about.

The exact quote from the Cov Cath announcer when told that CovCath would be playing Johnson Central was , "Well I guess we will be traveling next week to JOHNSONVILLE. I have no idea where Johnson Central is. I assume in the middle of nowhere."

The exact quote from the Cov Cath announcer when told that CovCath would be playing Johnson Central was , "Well I guess we will be traveling next week to JOHNSONVILLE. I have no idea where Johnson Central is. I assume in the middle of nowhere."

Somebody better give those guys a clue...and a ride...:lol: