Beechwood 30 Holy Cross 14

cshs81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could see this one coming.

From the perspective of the road the loser faces versus the winner it really was more than just a seeding game.

Beechwood did not want NCC at home and then a road game on grass at HC so they would be focused on winning and getting Dayton at home and then the NCC/ Holy Cross winner at home on the turf.

Well first of all congrats to Beechwood on the win. I know I have never seen HC play this year, so I came into this game thinking I would be seeing an unstoppable team from some of the stuff I have heard on here from the HC faithful. But I must say HC didn't really impress me at all. I will say this though they never did quit and tried to make a game out of it in the second half, which is a positive thing. But Beechwood was clearly the better team out of the two, and they did it with probably there best player going out of the game in the 1st quarter. HC has had a good season, but I think some of their fans let there success get to their heads..I know HC beat NCC earlier in the year, but I really dont see HC beating NCC again, so if that happens HC will end the year 3rd in the district again with a first round loss. Which with how great the HC faithful on here have made them out to be, being 3rd in the district and 1st round playoff lost shouldn't happen, but there is a good chance it will. I know I am very interested to see what they have to say about this game, after all the stuff they said in the predicition threads...

By the way I was pretty close on the score, I predicted that it would be Beechwood 31 and Holy Cross 13. So I was only 2 points off which is pretty good...:D

Well first of all congrats to Beechwood on the win. I know I have never seen HC play this year, so I came into this game thinking I would be seeing an unstoppable team from some of the stuff I have heard on here from the HC faithful. But I must say HC didn't really impress me at all. I will say this though they never did quit and tried to make a game out of it in the second half, which is a positive thing. But Beechwood was clearly the better team out of the two, and they did it with probably there best player going out of the game in the 1st quarter. HC has had a good season, but I think some of their fans let there success get to their heads..I know HC beat NCC earlier in the year, but I really dont see HC beating NCC again, so if that happens HC will end the year 3rd in the district again with a first round loss. Which with how great the HC faithful on here have made them out to be, being 3rd in the district and 1st round playoff lost shouldn't happen, but there is a good chance it will. I know I am very interested to see what they have to say about this game, after all the stuff they said in the predicition threads...

By the way I was pretty close on the score, I predicted that it would be Beechwood 31 and Holy Cross 13. So I was only 2 points off which is pretty good...:D

My vote is that we talk game stuff and not what some over-enthusastic supporters of EACH team have posted in the past.

BW is the clear #1.

Not a very classy post. Congrats to the Tigers. Keep it going.

My vote is that we talk game stuff and not what some over-enthusastic supporters of EACH team have posted in the past.

BW is the clear #1.

:thumb: I agree, I just had to get that out there with all the stuff I heard from them, and some of the nice PM's I got from the HC faithful before the game...

Your right Beechwood is the clear #1 and they even did it without probably there best player. I know I really look forward to next weeks game with HC and NCC. I know after watching HC tonight, and with the way NCC has been playing since their loss to HC, I expect to see NCC win. And then have the NCC and Beechwood playing for the district championship.