CCH vs. Cincinnati Elder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do people think the colonels will do in this game. Tough loss 2 years ago 10-9. First of many test for the colonels. I feel if the defence is physical and fast like they were Vs Boone, they will do just fine.

Where do they play at ?

I have mixed feelings about this one. I would like to see the KY team beat the Ohio team but I also want Elder undefeated when they come into Ft. Thomas the following week. There will be much more intensity if both the Birds and Panthers are undefeated for the game.

I have mixed feelings about this one. I would like to see the KY team beat the Ohio team but I also want Elder undefeated when they come into Ft. Thomas the following week. There will be much more intensity if both the Birds and Panthers are undefeated for the game.

As tough as Elder's schedule is, IF they were to lose to CovCath, the Panthers would have their backs to the wall Harbin wise and would be a very intense matchup for the Birds.

Let's be honest, you just don't want the Panthers coming off a loss to another KY team -- right? :D

======================================================

I've heard mixed reviews on Elder to this point (as many of you know, I work with a gaggle of them). If they are much improved (color me skeptical), than they win by 10-14. If they are about where they were last year, then I think the game is decided by 7 points, one way or the other.

The offense, while not having to show much against the Rebels, will need to be clicking in the air and on the ground to have much of a chance. I'm looking forward to CovCath's Defense against the mighty GCL attack -- if they can somehow contain the run and make Elder throw the ball, I'll like our chances.

That was a great ending.....Your way aint gonna get it done !!!!

Love it...

Go Elder... would love to see them without a blemish when they play the Birds...

That must have been one of those days where the players think they know best.

That must have been one of those days where the players think they know best.

Yep... my coach used to call it "going native"....then he would tell us to get on the line and I must have heard that whistle a thousand times.... watching the lineman puke was the best though.