New in Town

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 16
    Posts
    14

    New in Town

    I'm a lifelong Northern Kentuckian who divides time between NKY and Florida -- for work, not --usually-- fun. I look forward to reading about NKY sports as I watch nieces and nephews participate.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,762

    Welcome aboard!

  3. #3
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,343

    Welcome!
    Where will the Nieces and Nephews be attending school?

  4. #4
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,704

    Welcome...don't be afraid to jump in any where.

  5. #5
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,678

    Welcome to BGP!

  6. #6
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    57,440

    Welcome!

  7. #7
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,169

    Welcome newbie. There are some people cool people on this site...oh yeah and @mcpapa too.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 16
    Posts
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Welcome!
    Where will the Nieces and Nephews be attending school?
    Sorry for the late response. Was traveling.

    Looks like NDA for soccer for one, and next year (2107) my nephew will be at either NCC or HHS.

  9. #9
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,343

    Quote Originally Posted by EZDoesIt View Post
    Sorry for the late response. Was traveling.

    Looks like NDA for soccer for one, and next year (2107) my nephew will be at either NCC or HHS.
    So the nephew is an athlete and he hasn't decided between NCC and HHS? This could be fun 😀
    Good luck to all of your relatives. Hope they enjoy their high school experience and appreciate their uncle (aunt) watching them play.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 16
    Posts
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    So the nephew is an athlete and he hasn't decided between NCC and HHS? This could be fun ��
    Good luck to all of your relatives. Hope they enjoy their high school experience and appreciate their uncle (aunt) watching them play.
    Seems like more of a Catholic vs. non-Catholic education decision for mom and dad.

Top