Who do you Trust?

  1. #1
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,754

    Who do you Trust?

    To me there is no team, or teams, separating themselves from the rest as we head into the post-season. Outside of maybe 2-3 teams that are still in contention for the last wildcard spots (Cleveland, Tennessee, and Washington come to mind), you could make a case for any team winning it all and I would not call you crazy.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,526

    I agree...gun to my head I'd probably roll with the Saints since they are actually playing defense to go along with what Brees and the offense can do.

  3. #3
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,754

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I agree...gun to my head I'd probably roll with the Saints since they are actually playing defense to go along with what Brees and the offense can do.
    Which all they have done is look putrid the past three games. But yes, I think I would say they are the favorites as of today.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    I agree, but something about the Chargers this year in intriguing. As good a QB as Rivers has been and is, he is just due. I think they might do it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,392

    Sadly if Pittsburgh makes it. This seems like the type of year they make one of their runs to the Super Bowl.

    In the NFC. I think it will end up being one of the wild card teams. Whoever makes it out of Philly, Seattle, and Minnesota.

  6. #6
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,148

    New Orleans is really tough to beat at home so since the NFC will likely run through New Orleans I’ll lean the Saints. In the AFC I don’t have the slightest clue. I think San Diego is probably the best team right now but they will likely be the 5th seed and winning 3 straight road games is a tough path to maneuver. Gun to my head I’ll take the Saints and the Patriots.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,595

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    I agree, but something about the Chargers this year in intriguing. As good a QB as Rivers has been and is, he is just due. I think they might do it.
    I’ve been thinking the Chargers lately too. I’d be very happy to see Rivers get himself a ring.

  8. #8
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,341

    If the Saints get home field advantage, three dome games, two at home.

  9. #9
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,283

    Saints and its hard to not trust the Patriots come the postseason.

  10. #10
    mooremiller31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Posts
    1,410

    Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

    Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

  11. #11
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,868

    Quote Originally Posted by mooremiller31 View Post
    Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

    Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!
    A Super Bowl featuring an immovable object (Bears) and an irresistible force (Chiefs) would intrigue me a lot.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    Quote Originally Posted by mooremiller31 View Post
    Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

    Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

    Yes, they are Bengals-lite

  13. #13
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    Name:  josh-mcdaniels-tom-brady-bill-belichick.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  38.7 KB

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,392

    With the Josh Gordon news. I think even more this is a Steelers type of year in the AFC if they make the playoffs.

Top