Titans 24 Bengals 20

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,923

    Titans 24 Bengals 20

    Final. Another tough loss for the Bengals if their season wasn't already over it is now.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,483

    I was conflicted watching this game to begin with. On one hand I can't root against my team, on the other hand I know this season isn't going to amount to anything so I want a really high draft pick.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Offense sucked as usual. Defense keeps them in the game the whole second half. Dalton finally makes a good pass to Green for a td. But then the defense after keeping them in the game all second half, allows the game winning td.

    Everyone knows my feelings on Dalton and the offense and while i disagree with most who say our defense is bad too. Because I do think people would feel differently about the defense if the offense did anything to help them out some. However good teams can make that one last play to win the game. The defense kept them in it the whole second half, but they can't allow the winning td after the offense actually made a play.

    As others have said good teams don't allow that. This is a bad team.

  4. #4
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    28,037

    Yep, it is time. That lockerroom just needs a new perspective. Thanks Marvin. Seriously, thanks. You took the franchise out of mediocrity and gave Bengals fans a lot to cheer for, but it is time.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Yep, it is time. That lockerroom just needs a new perspective. Thanks Marvin. Seriously, thanks. You took the franchise out of mediocrity and gave Bengals fans a lot to cheer for, but it is time.
    Agreed.

  6. #6
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    133,061

    I third the motion.

  7. #7
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,273



    Yay Titans !!

  8. #8
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,483

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Offense sucked as usual. Defense keeps them in the game the whole second half. Dalton finally makes a good pass to Green for a td. But then the defense after keeping them in the game all second half, allows the game winning td.

    Everyone knows my feelings on Dalton and the offense and while i disagree with most who say our defense is bad too. Because I do think people would feel differently about the defense if the offense did anything to help them out some. However good teams can make that one last play to win the game. The defense kept them in it the whole second half, but they can't allow the winning td after the offense actually made a play.

    As others have said good teams don't allow that. This is a bad team.
    What are you thoughts on Dalton again? I don't remember.

  9. #9
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    57,827

    I'm conflicted on the defense. On the one hand, they seem to keep the Bengals in games, but on the other hand have allowed (possibly with the help of Bengals' turnovers) the opposition to hold the ball for 40+ minutes the last two times out.\

    Today a lot of it was penalties.

  10. #10
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    8,295

    Weird type of game. One they could have had. The defense was really good the second half, except Shaw. He was holding all game. The o-line was better than they have been, though, not great. Andy was ok but not near as good as he should have been,with the better protection today and runnng the ball decently.

    The defense really has 3rd down issues lately, except for most of the second half today.

    The defense bailed out Andy on the droppped snap with a nice pick, also.

    For once this year the offense gets the job done in the 4th quarter and the defense goes soft. Geez!

    I feel like the 90's again.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Weird type of game. One they could have had. The defense was really good the second half, except Shaw. He was holding all game. The o-line was better than they have been, though, not great. Andy was ok but not near as good as he should have been,with the better protection today and runnng the ball decently.

    The defense really has 3rd down issues lately, except for most of the second half today.

    The defense bailed out Andy on the droppped snap with a nice pick, also.

    For once this year the offense gets the job done in the 4th quarter and the defense goes soft. Geez!

    I feel like the 90's again.
    Agreed. I was at the game and was wondering why he wasn't in. Any word on his injury and how bad?

  12. #12
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    8,295

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Agreed. I was at the game and was wondering why he wasn't in. Any word on his injury and how bad?
    Who?

  13. #13
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Who?
    I'm guessing he's referring to Pac Man. I think they said he was in concussion protocol.

  14. #14
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    8,035

    It feels kinda weird watching them blow one again late and yet really feeling no pain at all. Used to, I would carry a loss around with me all week . Now, I don't even care. Sorta sad really. The passion I once had for the Bengals is gone. Kinda like an old lover, I guess. I can never really feel anything again for this franchise until Lewis resigns, is fired, or dies in office. Hopefully, he resigns or is fired, but I'm afraid he will be the coach here until he dies.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    I'm guessing he's referring to Pac Man. I think they said he was in concussion protocol.
    Whoops I guess saying who would have helped. William Jackson. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Top