San Francisco 25 Tennessee 23

  1. #1
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,733

    San Francisco 25 Tennessee 23

    49ers win it with a last second FG. 3 straight wins for San Francisco.

    49ers were 1-10 with Brian Hoyer or CJ Beathard at QB. Have went 3-0 since Jimmy G. took over.

    Garoppolo is now 5-0 as a starter in his career.

    Dude is the real deal, and watching the 49ers winning with him under center is pretty awesome to watch. I'm quickly becoming a fan of them.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,419

    Yes!!! I'm very excited. I know the playoffs are done for this season but at least I can be excited about next year.

  3. #3
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,019

    I picked up Jimmy G off waivers once Wentz got knocked out. Trying to decide if I should start him in my fantasy championship. I'm a fan. The 49ers needed a jolt to their organization and boy have they gotten it.

  4. #4
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,213

    I'm actually very impressed with Jimmy. I'm happy he beat the Titans this week. Sunday will be the real test for him.

  5. #5
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,213

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    I picked up Jimmy G off waivers once Wentz got knocked out. Trying to decide if I should start him in my fantasy championship. I'm a fan. The 49ers needed a jolt to their organization and boy have they gotten it.
    Start Jimmy G vs the best pass defense in the NFL? Bold.

  6. #6
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,733

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Start Jimmy G vs the best pass defense in the NFL? Bold.
    You underestimate the power of the Jimmy....Seriously, IMO hes a championship caliber QB. It kills me that he wont be under center in NE when Brady hangs it up.

  7. #7
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,350

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    You underestimate the power of the Jimmy....Seriously, IMO he’s a championship caliber QB. It kills me that he won’t be under center in NE when Brady hangs it up.
    Ehh. You'll draft some dude on nobody's radar in the 4th round and develop him for a few years and you'll be fine. These are real first world problems you're dealing with as a NE fan.

  8. #8
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,733

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Ehh. You'll draft some dude on nobody's radar in the 4th round and develop him for a few years and you'll be fine. These are real first world problems you're dealing with as a NE fan.
    Pretty much.
    A few of the names I’ve seen thrown around are Lock, Thorson, and Falk. Have also heard the Oklahoma State guy but can’t remember his name...

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    338

    Hopefully he’ll have a less then stellar game vs the Jaguars Sunday.

  10. #10
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,350

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Pretty much.
    A few of the names I’ve seen thrown around are Lock, Thorson, and Falk. Have also heard the Oklahoma State guy but can’t remember his name...
    Mason Rudolph is the one from OK State. But any of the 4 you listed will be just fine under Belicheck.

Top