Packers 35 Cowboys 31

  1. #1
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,313

    Packers 35 Cowboys 31

    Final
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,313

    There has never been a more talented QB in the history of the world. The things Rodgers does with a football is unparalleled. Brady, Montana, Manning, etc. may have more accomplishments when all is said and done, but based on pure talent, nobody touches Rodgers.

  3. #3
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,797

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    There has never been a more talented QB in the history of the world. The things Rodgers does with a football is unparalleled. Brady, Montana, Manning, etc. may have more accomplishments when all is said and done, but based on pure talent, nobody touches Rodgers.
    This!

    He is Crazy Good!

  4. #4
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    6,600

    He is a baddddd man!!!!

  5. #5
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Truth should shape people's politics, rather than politics shaping what people think is true.
    Posts
    24,527

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    There has never been a more talented QB in the history of the world. The things Rodgers does with a football is unparalleled. Brady, Montana, Manning, etc. may have more accomplishments when all is said and done, but based on pure talent, nobody touches Rodgers.
    He has an unparalleled talent, that's for sure.

  6. #6
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,797


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    5,143

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    There has never been a more talented QB in the history of the world. The things Rodgers does with a football is unparalleled. Brady, Montana, Manning, etc. may have more accomplishments when all is said and done, but based on pure talent, nobody touches Rodgers.
    Spot on!

    I have been saying this for several years now. His natural ability to play the position of quarterback, is next to none......EVER!

  8. #8
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,602

    OH wow, he beat a sucky Dallas defense. I'm not so sure even Trinty wouldn't be able to score on Dallas.

    Let's not proclaim Rodgers the 2nd coming because of beating the worst defense in NFL.

  9. #9
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,313

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    OH wow, he beat a sucky Dallas defense. I'm not so sure even Trinty wouldn't be able to score on Dallas.

    Let's not proclaim Rodgers the 2nd coming because of beating the worst defense in NFL.
    You haven't been the best at giving takes lately. You may want to reevaluate your strategy.

  10. #10
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,602

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    You haven't been the best at giving takes lately. You may want to reevaluate your strategy.
    First after the Rams beat that pitiful Dallas defense everyone thought Gurley is best back in NFL.
    Now that Rodgers kills the pitiful Dallas Defense he is all of a sudden the greatest ever.

    That proves Dallas Defense is HORRIBLE.

    Berea could score on Dallas.

    The 49ers offense could stay on their knee on sideline and still score.

  11. #11
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    27,709

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    First after the Rams beat that pitiful Dallas defense everyone thought Gurley is best back in NFL.
    Now that Rodgers kills the pitiful Dallas Defense he is all of a sudden the greatest ever.

    That proves Dallas Defense is HORRIBLE.

    Berea could score on Dallas.

    The 49ers offense could stay on their knee on sideline and still score.
    Are you sure you aren't a Bengals fan?

  12. #12
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Truth should shape people's politics, rather than politics shaping what people think is true.
    Posts
    24,527

    I think that someone needs a Snickers.

  13. #13
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,313

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    First after the Rams beat that pitiful Dallas defense everyone thought Gurley is best back in NFL.
    Now that Rodgers kills the pitiful Dallas Defense he is all of a sudden the greatest ever.

    That proves Dallas Defense is HORRIBLE.

    Berea could score on Dallas.

    The 49ers offense could stay on their knee on sideline and still score.
    He's been the greatest ever long before he beat your cowboys today. How much football do you watch?

  14. #14
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,313

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Are you sure you aren't a Bengals fan?
    I don't think even a Bengals fan could come up with such an irrational post.

  15. #15
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,602

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    He's been the greatest ever long before he beat your cowboys today. How much football do you watch?
    I know a little about football and have watched it some.

    Rodgers is good, but no where near top 10 all time.

Top