Official Offseason Thread

Page 9 of Originally Posted by plantmanky Considering you signed a contract with a team that was in certain city and now that has changed (a big change mind you)... 238 comments | 6659 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Eagles are a dumpster fire started by Chip.
    Advertisement

  2. #122
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,246

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    Eagles are a dumpster fire started by Chip.
    Dude literally took that roster, decimated it and now they are just trying to salvage what they can...

  3. #123
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Dude literally took that roster, decimated it and now they are just trying to salvage what they can...
    I guess SF figures that there's nothing there to dismantle.

  4. #124
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,246

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I guess SF figures that there's nothing there to dismantle.
    When Blaine Gabbert is your QB, you're already trying to dig deeper than rock bottom...

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,944

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    If I was the Broncos I would let Osweiler sign with the Texans and save that money and put it towards the defense and draft a qb.
    Good thing for Broncos fans that Elway is running things then. The Broncos are still built right now and have a young talenter qb that showed they can win with. Yet you think they should start over and draft a qb in a qb draft that is not that strong?

  6. #126
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,237

    Denver is offering Brock Osweiler 13mil a year, will go up to 15mil if Houston pushes them that far.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Good thing for Broncos fans that Elway is running things then. The Broncos are still built right now and have a young talenter qb that showed they can win with. Yet you think they should start over and draft a qb in a qb draft that is not that strong?
    I just Osweiler got in a scuffle in Arizona with 2 women and a man. Maybe they should look at RGIII.

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,944

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    I just Osweiler got in a scuffle in Arizona with 2 women and a man. Maybe they should look at RGIII.
    I hadn't heard that about Osweiler but if that is true, then that is a problem.

    As for RG3 no team should sign him thinking he should be their starter. I don't think its a coincidence that now two head coaches have had him, and both head coaches were ready to be done with RG3 thinking he wasn't that good. Once teams figured him out and adjusted to his style of play, he hasn't looked good at all. Other teams made adjustments to him, but he has failed to show he can adjust.

  9. #129
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Steelers re-sign Will Gay. He of the worst endzone dance in history. But he's a valuable asset in that secondary. Glad he's back. As bad as the secondary was last season. Really if they upgraded only on the outside where Blake was, they could be significantly better.

  10. #130

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    Steelers re-sign Will Gay. He of the worst endzone dance in history. But he's a valuable asset in that secondary. Glad he's back. As bad as the secondary was last season. Really if they upgraded only on the outside where Blake was, they could be significantly better.

    Steelers are doing a good job signing their own guys CB Gay, WR Heyward-Bey, S Golden and LS Warren.

  11. #131

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Raider will sign Kelechi Osemele OL

  12. #132

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Dolphins are close to signing DE Mario Williams.

  13. #133
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,246

    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora now5 seconds ago
    Continue to hear the Jags making a very strong push for DEN DL Malik Jackson. Deal could be agreed to well before the start of league year

  14. #134

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora now5 seconds ago
    Continue to hear the Jags making a very strong push for DEN DL Malik Jackson. Deal could be agreed to well before the start of league year
    He is a beast.

  15. #135
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    52,251

    JPP is coming back to the Giants. Apparently turned down more money from another team.

Top