Jaguars 27 Bengals 17

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,395

    Jaguars 27 Bengals 17

    Final fall to 0-7 up next is the Rams at London next week.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,872

    It would be nice to see Ryan Finley next week.

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,817

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    It would be nice to see Ryan Finley next week.
    It would be even nicer to see Cordy Glenn, Michael Jordan and John Miller.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,395

    So far with two games to go for this weeks games and currently Andy Dalton has the lowest quarterback rating by over 9 points.

  5. #5
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    10,760

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    It would be even nicer to see Cordy Glenn, Michael Jordan and John Miller.
    Obviously, Cordy Glenn don't want to play.

  6. #6
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,817

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Obviously, Cordy Glenn don't want to play.
    Agreed. Just saying it would be nice if he did, and would be a big help to the Bengals offense. I think the Bengals should try to trade him to the Redskins for their offensive tackle that is sitting out.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,764

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Agreed. Just saying it would be nice if he did, and would be a big help to the Bengals offense. I think the Bengals should try to trade him to the Redskins for their offensive tackle that is sitting out.
    That would be awesome if they could. The Bengals probably would also have to throw in a high pick to. Glenn is not even close to the level of Trent Williams.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,053

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Final fall to 0-7 up next is the Rams at London next week.
    Do you think the Bengals will come back from London or just hide out there?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,395

    Quote Originally Posted by tcjkbt View Post
    Do you think the Bengals will come back from London or just hide out there?
    Maybe we can revoke some visa’s. lol

  10. #10
    LexingtonLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19
    Posts
    8

    At this point are we as fans okay with losing? Tankfortua?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,395

    Quote Originally Posted by LexingtonLegend View Post
    At this point are we as fans okay with losing? Tankfortua?
    Yep but the thing with this team is, they don’t have to tank intentionally, it just happens!! When I read Taylor’s comments tonight that after watching the film they had 1 guy going the wrong way on almost every running play I almost fell off my chair!! Are you kidding me??? That doesn’t happen in JFL league!!

  12. #12
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,641

    I took my wife to Sunday's game as a birthday gift for her. I'm in the doghouse right now.

Top