Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

Page 4 of Final. One of the worst showing I've ever seen from an NFL team! Total yards:Jags 409 Bengals 149.... 100 comments | 805 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,477

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Without Fournette I thought it would be a lot closer. That being said the Jags defense will slowly get respect as the best defense in the NFL. Still a long way to go but this Jags team is different than every Jags team in the past 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    And a helmet catch.
    That'll only get you one.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Burfict ran out on the field during the AJ fight.
    And that has what to do with the conversation we were having?

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Burfict ran out on the field during the AJ fight.
    And.....

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    The ref apparently has states that Ramsey was the instigator. That they both were warned multiple times. Green said Ramsey was taking cheap shots all game and when the last one came when he wasn't looking he lost it. Green apologized for his actions and will accept any punishment that comes down.

    I can't get the link to post but cbs sports and ESPN has stories on it.

  5. #50
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    The ref apparently has states that Ramsey was the instigator. That they both were warned multiple times. Green said Ramsey was taking cheap shots all game and when the last one came when he wasn't looking he lost it. Green apologized for his actions and will accept any punishment that comes down.

    I can't get the link to post but cbs sports and ESPN has stories on it.
    We will probably never know what was said. Nothing they showed on TV made AJs actions seem appropriate. Maybe we'll get some more evidence to the contrary as other angles and plays become available.

  6. #51
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,965

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    The ref apparently has states that Ramsey was the instigator. That they both were warned multiple times. Green said Ramsey was taking cheap shots all game and when the last one came when he wasn't looking he lost it. Green apologized for his actions and will accept any punishment that comes down.

    I can't get the link to post but cbs sports and ESPN has stories on it.
    Not that it matters but that isnt a rule in the NFL handbook.

  7. #52
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,965

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    We will probably never know what was said. Nothing they showed on TV made AJs actions seem appropriate. Maybe we'll get some more evidence to the contrary as other angles and plays become available.
    Apparently Ramsey was saying some stuff about AJ's wife, at least that's what I found out.

  8. #53

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Not that it matters but that isnt a rule in the NFL handbook.
    It's not a rule the ref just stated who the instigator was. Probably trying to also explain what made one of the most calm guys in the league just completely snap.

  9. #54
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Deplorable
    Posts
    21,994

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.
    If they had a good QB, just imagine how good they’d be.

  10. #55
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,406

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Apparently Ramsey was saying some stuff about AJ's wife, at least that's what I found out.
    Now every CB knows how to get into his head.

  11. #56
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Deplorable
    Posts
    21,994

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Now every CB knows how to get into his head.
    Just have to decide if it’s worth getting choked out on National TV like they’re Michael Bisping

  12. #57
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,965

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    If they had a good QB, just imagine how good they’d be.
    It's funny. I keep from fans of other teams talking bad about Bortles. Yet, he's leading one of the best teams in the NFL right now.

  13. #58
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Apparently Ramsey was saying some stuff about AJ's wife, at least that's what I found out.
    Depending on what he said about his wife, which I can probably imagine what was said, it might have earned retaliation, but Green has to be smarter than that.

  14. #59
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,965

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Depending on what he said about his wife, which I can probably imagine what was said, it might have earned retaliation, but Green has to be smarter than that.
    Absolutely not. I remember in high school talking smack about people's mothers and girlfriends. If AJ is dumb enough to take bait on that he deserves his ejection and suspension.

  15. #60
    Content1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Me and my horsey and a quart o' beer
    Posts
    5,898

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.
    Time will tell. The Bengal offensive woes continue. Our defense is OK. Kudos to your punt return guy. That was a fun special teams TD. If the Jags make the playoffs and the AFC Championship well then we can feel a lil bit better.

    Scoring points is going to be a challenge for the remainder of the season. On behalf of the remaining Bengal opponents....

    Thank you Bengal Organization for not drafting O-lineman or picking up SOLID Free Agents !


Top