How big is new Bengal tackle Cordy Glenn?

  1. #1
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    143,566

    How big is new Bengal tackle Cordy Glenn?

    Name:  cordyglennhuge.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  124.2 KB

    Dan Hoard posted this on Twitter.

    And yes that is Geno Atkins on the left.

    WoW!
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,014

    Goodness!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Sidebar - isnt it kinda silly how they have to cross a street to get to the practice field, lol.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    He looks about the size of the 8th grader going to Holy Cross Lou next fall.

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    143,566

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Sidebar - isnt it kinda silly how they have to cross a street to get to the practice field, lol.
    To answer your question not really.

  6. #6
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,812

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Sidebar - isnt it kinda silly how they have to cross a street to get to the practice field, lol.
    But isn't that where the practice field is, across the street. Do you want them to build a skywalk?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    That picture makes it look like he's a lot bigger than Atkins. According to stats he's 5 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier. He looks a foot taller in the picture.

  8. #8
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    143,566

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    That picture makes it look like he's a lot bigger than Atkins. According to stats he's 5 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier. He looks a foot taller in the picture.
    Agree, they are walking 'downhill' and Geno is further on down the road.

  9. #9
    CollegefootballGuy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    1,539

    Gino is only 5'11 and the tackle is 6'7.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,371

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Agree, they are walking 'downhill' and Geno is further on down the road.
    Ever see @Mustang take a picture of a fish he catches? He knows how to make them look bigger that they are.

  11. #11
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,722

    I don't care who you are, that's a big human on the right.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegefootballGuy69 View Post
    Gino is only 5'11 and the tackle is 6'7.
    6'1" and 6'6"

  13. #13
    CollegefootballGuy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    1,539

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    6'1" and 6'6"
    Listed at 6'1 but closer to 5'11.

  14. #14
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,184

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Ever see @Mustang take a picture of a fish he catches? He knows how to make them look bigger that they are.
    The camera doesn't lie.

  15. #15
    oldgrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,361

    How many roster spots does that guy take up?

Top