Denver / Carolina Super Bowl 50 Updates:

Page 4 of Originally Posted by rockmom @Randy Parker and I LOVED the halftime show! Stumbled out of the gate, but I thought it finished strong with the tribute t... 185 comments | 4742 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,774

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    I wish they would have shown that replay on TV...
    They did.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    16,064

    Carolina out of challenges already.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,561

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    By "punks" you mean the singular player Talib?
    Denver's Burfect.

  4. #49
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    They did.
    I didn't see it, and apparently neither did the 2 announcers calling the game. Maybe you are watching the Spanish telecast.

  5. #50
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,407

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Obviously someone who can see.
    Obviously not, watch the ball when he falls, it hits the ground and causes it to bounce up. Not that difficult to see its not enough to overturn just like had it been ruled a catch, not enough to overturn that either

    Cotchery bobble costs Panthers big gain - NFL Videos

  6. #51
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    54,171

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    Carolina out of challenges already.
    Sad that the refs blew that one on another obvious one.

  7. #52
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,407

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    Denver's Burfect.
    He said "punks". I'm curious who the others were

  8. #53
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    Carolina out of challenges already.
    Did you see Wolfe twist the Panther RB's leg when he was on the ground?

  9. #54
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,407

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    Sad that the refs blew that one on another obvious one.
    It was not indisputable.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,688

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    Carolina out of challenges already.
    After doing the referees job you do not get back the challenge?

    Not a great rule.

  11. #56
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,407

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    Did you see Wolfe twist the Panther RB's leg when he was on the ground?
    Oh come on, he got rolled up on. Not dirty at all and none of these all knowing announcers said it was so....

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,774

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    I didn't see it, and apparently neither did the 2 announcers calling the game. Maybe you are watching the Spanish telecast.
    That would explain why Dick Vitale is commentating.

  13. #58
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,293

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    If you say so, Archie.
    Says the biased Manning Hater

  14. #59

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,774

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    Obviously not, watch the ball when he falls, it hits the ground and causes it to bounce up. Not that difficult to see its not enough to overturn just like had it been ruled a catch, not enough to overturn that either

    Cotchery bobble costs Panthers big gain - NFL Videos
    Who said I was speaking about the replay?

  15. #60
    Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    16,064

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    After doing the referees job you do not get back the challenge?

    Not a great rule.
    You get two challenges and if you win both you get a 3rd. It's an odd rule, no doubt.

    I understand why the first challenge stood as called... I don't agree with it, but I understood it. They never should have even had to challenge that sack. It was obvious live.

Top