Browns/Bengals Updates

Page 2 of Kicking in less than 10 minutes. I feel this is a must win for the Bengals to make the playoffs. IMO they need to go at least 4-2 in their last 6 games... 74 comments | 1173 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,281

    We got Hue and Marvin calling defense. What more do we need?
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,281

    Browns with a 90 yard drive for a TD. 21-0. Yes, the fans should get up and walk out in mass.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,217

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    We got Hue and Marvin calling defense. What more do we need?
    LOL, COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!!!! Pick up the paychecks boys, pick up the paychecks, don’t give a crap about the people that paid to get in and watch you. Who was it last week that said 5-5 and still in the hunt? You were half right!!!

  4. #19
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,281

    We are coming back, Oh wait, Dalton threw an interception.

  5. #20
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,354

    Keep giving Mikey your money and he'll keep giving you this product. As Sumo said, "We've seen this season, many times before"!! Groundhog Day again!!

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,032

    They are horrible. Everything you all have said today is right on, so no argument here from me.

    What's most frustrating is that the defense is so bad. People haven't paid attention to how bad the offense is the last 6 games. So Dalton and the offense basically get a pass.

    The more and more we see different qbs for other teams. The more and more it just shows the flaws in Dalton.

    Dalton honestly is the worst type of qb to have. He is an Alex Smith. Good enough to where he can be a starter in the NFL. Good enough if everything around him is solid, they can at best be playoff team. But not good enough to truly do much after that. So leaves a franchise just stuck, because you rather a qb just be horrible so you know you should move on.

  7. #22
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,354

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    We got Hue and Marvin calling defense. What more do we need?

    Quite a pass D they've dialed up? Making Mayfield look like.........pick your HOF QB.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,217

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Keep giving Mikey your money and he'll keep giving you this product. As Sumo said, "We've seen this season, many times before"!! Groundhog Day again!!
    Agreed. QUITTERS, QUITTERS, QUITTERS!!! I’m ashamed to say I’ve been a Bengals fan since they started in 1968

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,032

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Keep giving Mikey your money and he'll keep giving you this product. As Sumo said, "We've seen this season, many times before"!! Groundhog Day again!!
    I always love these statements. The Bengals are usually bottom 5 in attendance every year. Yet you act like its peoples faults for him being here.

    News flash man there is not a single thing fans can do that will make him change his mind. If him bringing Marvin back didnt prove that to you nothing will. He knew bringing Marvin back would lead to half empty stadiums and he did it anyways.

    So what exactly do you expect to happen, with your comments. There is zero fans will do to change his mind on how he does things even if zero people go to games. He wont then change. He will just move the team before he changes. And this area wouldn't get another nfl team.

    So you can make your statements like you know how to change things but it would have zero effect.

  10. #25
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,354

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Agreed. QUITTERS, QUITTERS, QUITTERS!!! I’m ashamed to say I’ve been a Bengals fan since they started in 1968
    Finally filed for divorce last year when they rehired Marvin--Just too frustrating to waste my time & money on. Finally gave up my tickets two years ago, as it just wasn't any fun anymore, regardless of the game outcome?

    PS: Marvin with another worthless challenge.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,217

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    They are horrible. Everything you all have said today is right on, so no argument here from me.

    What's most frustrating is that the defense is so bad. People haven't paid attention to how bad the offense is the last 6 games. So Dalton and the offense basically get a pass.

    The more and more we see different qbs for other teams. The more and more it just shows the flaws in Dalton.

    Dalton honestly is the worst type of qb to have. He is an Alex Smith. Good enough to where he can be a starter in the NFL. Good enough if everything around him is solid, they can at best be playoff team. But not good enough to truly do much after that. So leaves a franchise just stuck, because you rather a qb just be horrible so you know you should move on.
    No pass from me for the O, they stink, agree with you completely on Andy, he’s a quitter too when people start getting hurt or things go bad, thought he would turn into one but he’s not going to, last 2 years they’ve reverted back to Bungals of the 90’s and they’ve done the same this year now also.

  12. #27
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,281

    Marvin just had Geno drop into pass coverage and rushed three.

  13. #28
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,354

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I always love these statements. The Bengals are usually bottom 5 in attendance every year. Yet you act like its peoples faults for him being here.

    News flash man there is not a single thing fans can do that will make him change his mind. If him bringing Marvin back didnt prove that to you nothing will. He knew bringing Marvin back would lead to half empty stadiums and he did it anyways.

    So what exactly do you expect to happen, with your comments. There is zero fans will do to change his mind on how he does things even if zero people go to games. He wont then change. He will just move the team before he changes. And this area wouldn't get another nfl team.

    So you can make your statements like you know how to change things but it would have zero effect.
    I'm certainly not naive enough to think my comments (or yours) to change anything Mike Brown does, or doesn't do. He operates in a protective bubble, shielded by the NFL's TV package.

    Just pointing out the obvious, that it's fruitless to keep giving money to the Bengals and reward them for their average product? I chose to speak with my wallet, and if he'd move the team, I'd be over the moon happy for the city!

    It would however, do my heart good to watch them playing in an empty stadium one game!!

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,217

    The words do not exist to describe what this team has turned into!!!

  15. #30
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,281

    The rumble on the river is now 28-0.

Top