Browns 35 Bengals 20

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,528

    Browns 35 Bengals 20

    Final
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,563

    Browns 35 Bengals 20

    Final.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,563

    On a positive note. We got to see that the Bengals coaches are in deed not teaching qbs to throw the ball away on 4th and game when pressured. We saw Dalton do that a few times on 4th and game situations when he is pressured just concede and throw it away. At least Driskell attempts to throw it. So that's a positive I guess haha.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,528

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    On a positive note. We got to see that the Bengals coaches are in deed not teaching qbs to throw the ball away on 4th and game when pressured. We saw Dalton do that a few times on 4th and game situations when he is pressured just concede and throw it away. At least Driskell attempts to throw it. So that's a positive I guess haha.
    Yep, seen him do that more than once.
    Why don’t they move Williams to LB?? He’s obviously a terrible safety but I believe he could make a good LB, give them some speed to the slowest group of LBs in the NFL.

  5. #5
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,222

    Sorry that Dudley, er Andy, got hurt, but at least Driskell added some excitement to our style of play.

    It's amazing how much better A.J. Green got as the game went on.
    If he sits out another week he will be all-world.

    Are we still "In the Hunt"???

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,563

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Sorry that Dudley, er Andy, got hurt, but at least Driskell added some excitement to our style of play.

    It's amazing how much better A.J. Green got as the game went on.
    If he sits out another week he will be all-world.

    Are we still "In the Hunt"???
    Technically if they win out they probably make it lol.

  7. #7
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,395

    Before the game, I started to feel really bad. It got so bad that we left when the Browns went up 21-0. We stopped by an Urgent Care and it turns out I have the flu. Only logical conclusion is the Bengals gave me the flu.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,528

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Before the game, I started to feel really bad. It got so bad that we left when the Browns went up 21-0. We stopped by an Urgent Care and it turns out I have the flu. Only logical conclusion is the Bengals gave me the flu.
    LOL, played like they had it.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    1,940

    Great job Browns!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    6,120

    This team is a direct reflection of their coach. Soft and weak. Heard at game that Marvin was done after this year and Hue Jackson was going to be his successor. Talk about from bad to worse.

  11. #11
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,197

    I was there. It was not that close. Up 35-7, the Browns stopped running the majority of their offense and just kept giving it to Chubb. Has a coach (Hue) ever been fired twice in one season? It won't happen, but that would be funny. Maybe we just need more Cleveland coaches on our staff...that's the ticket.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    1,940

    I read Dalton left the game with a thumb injury?

  13. #13
    Mediocre Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    1,283

    Finally, it’s fun again to be a Browns fan. Baker is dangerous and so are the Browns.

  14. #14
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,192

    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Nachos View Post
    Finally, it’s fun again to be a Browns fan. Baker is dangerous and so are the Browns.
    The Browns fan in me agrees with you.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,429

    Mayfield definitely looked the part today, he played really good.

Top