Bengals vs. Vikings Updates

Page 2 of Game time at 1:00. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 51 comments | 658 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,141

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    It isn't going to get any better. Kind of like one of those first round high school playoff games where a one win #4 seed is going against a top-ranked team. Those one win #4 seeds seem to always be flat don't they?
    Yes, but I blame the KHSAA for the every team gets a trophy approach to the playoffs.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,695

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Yes, but I blame the KHSAA for the every team gets a trophy approach to the playoffs.
    You say every team gets a trophy. I say every team gets an opportunity. But, a discussion for another thread.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Andy Dalton is the stupidest QB in football.

  4. #19
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,367

    McCarron should play the rest of the season. You have to figure out what you have.

  5. #20
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting up NKY way enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,333

    Good game management by Marv at the end of the half, which fortunately didn't matter for him.

  6. #21
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,695

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    McCarron should play the rest of the season. You have to figure out what you have.
    If I am AJ McCarron, I develop a sore shoulder. No chance for him to do anything with this offense except hurt his own free agency.

  7. #22
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,141

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    McCarron should play the rest of the season. You have to figure out what you have.
    I agree.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Good game management by Marv at the end of the half, which fortunately didn't matter for him.
    The first OC got fired for this crap. This guy keeps his job all season for the same crap. Marvin doesnt call the offensive plays.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    If I am AJ McCarron, I develop a sore shoulder. No chance for him to do anything with this offense except hurt his own free agency.
    Agreed. Honestly thats why Driskell was added back to the roster this week. McCarron shouldnt see the field.

  10. #25
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,695

    Did Lafell quit on that route? He stopped short. Do we think that was the play design or he just stopped when he should have kept going?

  11. #26
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,695

    That top deck of stands in the Vikings stadium is scary looking. That looks straight up and down, like you are hanging on the edge of a mountain side. Do they have seatbelts on those seats up there?

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    If I am AJ McCarron, I develop a sore shoulder. No chance for him to do anything with this offense except hurt his own free agency.
    I think there is more plays to be had than we see at times because of bad qb play by Dalton.

    With that said if I am McCarron no chance I want to play. Season is over and basically could only hurt him by playing.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Did Lafell quit on that route? He stopped short. Do we think that was the play design or he just stopped when he should have kept going?
    I think it was one of those option routes. He saw that the corner was sitting waiting for the slant so he sat his route down.

  14. #29
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,141

    Breaking News on NFL Redzone: The Bengals have crossed the 50 yard line!

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    I know we have a lot of Dalton supporters still. So if you give him credit for playoff appearances even though only one year 2015 did he play a huge role in being a big reason for it. Doesn't he also get the blame for years like this.

    To put things in perspective we all remember the horrible offense in 2002 the year the Bengals went 2 and 14. This year's Bengals are on pace to be worst than the offense that season. While the line is not great it did start getting better as the season went on but Dalton and the offense still sucked.

Top