Bengals/Steelers Updates

  1. #1
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Bengals/Steelers Updates

    Getting ready to start.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Watching from home it sounds pretty quiet in the stadium.

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,984

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Watching from home it sounds pretty quiet in the stadium.
    Have the Steelers fans given up on this season?

  4. #4
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,984

    Good pressure by defensive line results in a red zone interception for the Bengals Williams.

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Coach Rash and the Beechwood Tigers got a shout out on the broadcast complete with highlights of Beechwood's win over West Carter. That was really nice.

  6. #6
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Have the Steelers fans given up on this season?
    It does have me scratching my head a little.

    There are a ton of empty seats and in years past those were normally filled up with rabid Steeler fans.

  7. #7
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,984

    Did I hear the announcers say Cordy Glenn was expected to play today and pulled himself out just before the game today?

  8. #8
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    7,907

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Did I hear the announcers say Cordy Glenn was expected to play today and pulled himself out just before the game today?
    No, Glenn is playing. Alex Redmond was supposed to start next to him at left guard, but is the one who's out.

  9. #9
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    This game is boring so far.

  10. #10
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    No, Glenn is playing. Alex Redmond was supposed to start next to him at left guard, but is the one who's out.
    If I followed along correctly they announced Redmond but Price was already in the game then they came back the next series and said something about an injury to Redmond. I think I have that right.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    246

    Bengals fans have lived through this type of season many times in the past, kinda conditioned to not being competitive even against a team as bad as the Steelers. Pittsburg fans just need to relax an let the empty feeling of acceptance sink in and let this become the new normal.

  12. #12
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,919

    There are plenty of Steelers fans here.

  13. #13
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Quote Originally Posted by SX1250.1 View Post
    Bengals fans have lived through this type of season many times in the past, kinda conditioned to not being competitive even against a team as bad as the Steelers. Pittsburg fans just need to relax an let the empty feeling of acceptance sink in and let this become the new normal.
    Pittsburgh is okay but they are playing down to the level of the competition today.

  14. #14
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    154,099

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    There are plenty of Steelers fans here.
    What would you say the percentage is Steeler fans to Bengal fans?

  15. #15
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,919

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    What would you say the percentage is Steeler fans to Bengal fans?
    55/45 Steelers.

Top