Bengals Schedule

Page 2 of Wk Date Game Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One 1 Sep 10 BAL @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS 2 Sep 14 HOU @ CIN... 34 comments | 845 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,636

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    You should totally go. I'd be honored to meet you there.
    I have no idea why I thought it was an 8 hours drive. Last time I met someone at a Bengals game it was PP92 and he promised me he'd buy me a beer. Still have yet to receive it.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    54,710

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    I have no idea why I thought it was an 8 hours drive. Last time I met someone at a Bengals game it was PP92 and he promised me he'd buy me a beer. Still have yet to receive it.
    He's been banned from Japan for drinking all their beer so,,

  3. #18
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    58,943

    I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.

  4. #19
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,636

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    He's been banned from Japan for drinking all their beer so,,
    Justice.....

  5. #20
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,009

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    UK plays in Nashville that same weekend against Vandy when the Bengals play the Titans. So looks like I am making plans for a Nashville trip this November.
    The wife and I were looking at a trip to Nashville sometime in the fall, I'm wondering if I can sell her on this.

  6. #21
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,363

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I think I'm gonna see both Pitt/Cincy games this season.
    I am thinking about it also. I wish the game at Cincy was earlier in the year though.

  7. #22
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,408

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.
    This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

  8. #23
    footmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14
    Posts
    1,606

    This is all dependent on the O-line imo... if they play like last season, I see 6 or 7 wins at most...
    If they surprise us and play well, I can see as many as 10 wins and another playoff birth...

    Too soon to tell, but it's much improved O-line or bust.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,603

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.
    I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,603

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.
    I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

  11. #26
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    7,635

    Think we are gonna make the trip to Green Bay. One of the few old stadiums I have never seen. September 24th also makes me very happy weather wise.

  12. #27
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,319

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.
    Not saying you're wrong, but I just don't see any way the Bengals do any worse than 8-8 unless AD gets hurt the first game, and even then I think McCarron can get this team to 8-8 against this schedule. I'm not saying they'll be great, but this schedule is dreadful unless the AFC South pulls an NFC East from last year.

  13. #28
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,319

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Think we are gonna make the trip to Green Bay. One of the few old stadiums I have never seen. September 24th also makes me very happy weather wise.
    Lambeau Field is #1 on my football bucket list.

  14. #29
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,518

    Love the schedule. I think they get to 10-6 with a punchers chance at 12-4.

  15. #30
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,363

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Love the schedule. I think they get to 10-6 with a punchers chance at 12-4.
    I only see 4 wins.

Top