Bengals/Ravens Updates

Page 5 of Kicking in less than 20 minutes. This is a must win if the Bengals want to make the playoffs. The Ravens with a rookie backup quarterback it... 144 comments | 1452 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    That stupid 10 yard penalty on the punt cost the Bengals 3 points. Tucker a 56 yard FG to end the half 13-7 Ravens.
    Halftime

    Plus the Ravens get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,181

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Not beaten 1 team with a winning record
    You are making me feel better about the Bengals chances today. Ravens 4-5.

  3. #63
    Pura Vida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    A sky full of stars
    Posts
    1,228

    Very nice first half for Lamar Jackson. Kept his head and no major mistakes.

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Maybe it’s a team that’s not very good (4-5) with a rookie quarterback who is not going to throw it over 10 yards. If they can’t win this there is not going to be many more wins out there this year.
    A rookie qb in this league means very little anymore. It's also the most athletic qb in the nfl, with absolutely zero film on how the Ravens would use him for a whole game. Which obviously what they are doing is completely different from their normal offense. So yes you know he will run, do you have any tape exactly how they will deploy him no.

    Besides the first drive the defense has been fine today Something that hasnt been talked about as much, because of how many points the defense has given up lately. Is how much the offense and Dalton has struggled the last few weeks.

    Yet with all that said this team that is done as you say ends up winning. They are in great shape for the playoffs still.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    That stupid 10 yard penalty on the punt cost the Bengals 3 points. Tucker a 56 yard FG to end the half 13-7 Ravens.
    Halftime

    Plus the Ravens get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.
    Has Tucker ever missed against the Bengals? Geez such a nice weapon to have.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You are making me feel better about the Bengals chances today. Ravens 4-5.
    They should win!

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Has Tucker ever missed against the Bengals? Geez such a nice weapon to have.

    Without the 10 yard penalty he doesn’t even get the chance.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Without the 10 yard penalty he doesn’t even get the chance.
    Oh I know. I'm just saying its nice to have that weapon, to where you know you can almost always be aggressive before halftime.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    A rookie qb in this league means very little anymore. It's also the most athletic qb in the nfl, with absolutely zero film on how the Ravens would use him for a whole game. Which obviously what they are doing is completely different from their normal offense. So yes you know he will run, do you have any tape exactly how they will deploy him no.

    Besides the first drive the defense has been fine today Something that hasnt been talked about as much, because of how many points the defense has given up lately. Is how much the offense and Dalton has struggled the last few weeks.

    Yet with all that said this team that is done as you say ends up winning. They are in great shape for the playoffs still.
    That’s what I said earlier f the can’t or don’t win this one don’t see much chance to make the playoffs. To make it they are going to have to win the division more than likely. Would have an outside chance for a wildcard however because other than the Chiefs and Chargers the other wildcard is up for grabs.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    They should win!
    They are only down 6, but some of your alls comments in these threads are always so over the top. Like the ones you all had after the very first drive.

    I agree they should win, and usually do win against the Ravens. 8 and 2 in their last 10 games against them. They are also 2 and 1 against them without Green. The key will be this first drive. Get a stop or a turnover. They are not in bad shape right now though.

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    That’s what I said earlier f the can’t or don’t win this one don’t see much chance to make the playoffs. To make it they are going to have to win the division more than likely. Would have an outside chance for a wildcard however because other than the Chiefs and Chargers the other wildcard is up for grabs.
    Why would they have to win the division? Bengals have tiebreaker on Dolphins and Colts who are on a roll. Even if the Ravens win today, they split with them already and Ravens already have 3 division losses. So next tiebreaker is then I think conference record. The wildcard is still very much in play even with a lost, and if the Titans lose today. The Bengals still would be the 6th seed after today.

    So a lost doesnt kill their chances. A win does basically eliminate the Ravens though, which is nice.

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You are making me feel better about the Bengals chances today. Ravens 4-5.
    LOL, gives us a chance I guess

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Come on Dalton! Pay attention! Literally no one was on Mixon and then you take a timeout!

  14. #74

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,252

    Wow Andy, all you had to do was snap and throw it to Mixon, instead you call him in?..

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,052

    Great pass though to make up for it lol.

Top