Bengals Host Joe Mixon

Page 2 of Wow just read this on ESPN. Just the Bengals need another Pacman.... 70 comments | 2475 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,603

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Other than RT, the line was the same as the year before. Don't we have one of the best OL coaches in the league? What was the problem?

    I don't necessarily want them to draft Fournette in the first round, it's just something I can see the Bengals doing.
    The year before the running game struggled too. Basically the last 2 years they been running out of the gun mostly and the running game has struggled.
    In 2014 though they were under center and used the fullback a lot and had the 6th best rushing offense and Hill averaged 5 yards a carry.

    So possibly scheme wise doesn't fit the personnel. Which is why even Fournette probably doesn't make sense unless they change their running scheme.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    21,104

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Wow just read this on ESPN. Just the Bengals need another Pacman.
    I'd take him if I were the Bengals.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    90,838

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Did Hill have problems hitting women?
    Different degree of being a punk. Neither are acceptable.

  5. #20
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    54,719

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Wow just read this on ESPN. Just the Bengals need another Pacman.
    Steelers were represented at the OK pro day. So it's not just the Bengals who are interested in him. You're Bengal attacks are tired.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by ggclfan View Post
    I am not sure if he ever hit any women but he beat up some dude in college.
    So did I. Everything turned out just fine for him and me. Now my neighbor down street, comes over quite often and we get along fine. Hitting women and getting in a fight are two totally different things.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    21,104

    Has it ever been said what caused the incident in the first place? I wonder why she got in his face and shoved him in the first place. Did he say something?

  8. #23
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    16,004

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    Has it ever been said what caused the incident in the first place? I wonder why she got in his face and shoved him in the first place. Did he say something?
    Allegedly she or the other person that was with her made a racial comment.

  9. #24
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,369

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    Steelers were represented at the OK pro day. So it's not just the Bengals who are interested in him. You're Bengal attacks are tired.
    Steve Smith Sr. said the Bengals would sign the fool who jumped the White House fence if he didn't get caught.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Steve Smith Sr. said the Bengals would sign the fool who jumped the White House fence if he didn't get caught.
    Coming from Steve Smith I'll take that as a compliment.
    However, Ben, Bryant, Bell, Mitchell and AB have represented so well!!

  11. #26
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    26,605

    Was signing Burfict good for the Bengals? That is not a rhetorical question. Yes, he has been outstanding. He also is a big reason the Bengals lost a playoff game they should have won because of his lack of discipline. Does the good outweigh the bad with Burfict? If you say yes, then maybe the good on the field will outweigh the bad with Mixon.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,603

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Was signing Burfict good for the Bengals? That is not a rhetorical question. Yes, he has been outstanding. He also is a big reason the Bengals lost a playoff game they should have won because of his lack of discipline. Does the good outweigh the bad with Burfict? If you say yes, then maybe the good on the field will outweigh the bad with Mixon.
    Yes signing him was good. It's quite simple the Bengals defense is better with him. They finished 11th in the NFL last year in scoring defense and that with him missing the first 4 games and being bad on defense.

    In terms of that playoff game. The reason why they even got the lead and then should have won was because of him. He was the mvp of the game until Hill fumbled and the last minute we all know about.

    I get the comparison your trying to do. However it's quite different. Off the field Burfict has been a perfect citizen and does a lot for people and schools in this area. While Mixon is in trouble for hitting a female, which gets more into different things.

    With that said if Mixon is available still in the third or fourth round, I think they should take him. He makes them better.

  13. #28
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,369

    They got their guy lol.

  14. #29
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,462

    Embarrassing

  15. #30
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    83,892

    If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago?

Top