Bengals/Browns Updates:

Page 2 of Kicking is less than 30 minutes. Bengals have to have this one today to have any chance of saving their season. Go Bengals! Advertisement 0 0 0   ... 88 comments | 669 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    Andy had fried chicken before the game.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    Another good play by Dalton to get another first down.

  3. #18
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    No one is blocking at the second level.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    0-0 end of 1st qt. Bengals at the Browns 6

  5. #20
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Another good play by Dalton to get another first down.
    Not really, Andy was holding the ball up by his helmet while running.

  6. #21
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    Nice lob pass to Mixon on the side, he waited so long for the pass 3 Browns defenders had a snack before they tackled him.

    Andy sucks and has regressed.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Not really, Andy was holding the ball up by his helmet while running.
    I meant by running instead of staying in the pocket and throwing it away or taking a sack.

  8. #23
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,195

    That's what happens when you put a "linebacker" on AJ Green.

  9. #24
    footmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14
    Posts
    1,820

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Nice lob pass to Mixon on the side, he waited so long for the pass 3 Browns defenders had a snack before they tackled him.

    Andy sucks and has regressed.
    Andy made that drive... converted 2 tough 3rd downs and made a perfect TD pass

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    Touchdown Damron to Green for a 6 yard TD lead 7-0.

  11. #26
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    5,977

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    That's what happens when you put a "linebacker" on AJ Green.

  12. #27
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    That's what happens when you put a "linebacker" on AJ Green.
    Safety, but point still valid.

    Browns DC should be fired, they go to that play all the time after a clock stoppage.

  13. #28
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,408

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    I meant by running instead of staying in the pocket and throwing it away or taking a sack.
    He almost gave it away.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    Now the defense has quit. Is Vontez not playing today? Hasn't done anything.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    10,295

    Bengals lucky there just missed. by receiver. Bengals take over at their own 12.

Top