Bengals bringing in Kaepernick for a try out?

Page 3 of According to this article, Bengal players are in revolt and want Dalton replaced. I can't say I blame them. I hate to say it, but Kap appears to be an ... 38 comments | 913 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,519

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    What difference does it make if they change QBs to Kaepernick, McCarron or Me? We're all going to get killed behind that line.
    I wouldn't buy a jersey, but I'd at least paint your number on my face.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,178

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    What difference does it make if they change QBs to Kaepernick, McCarron or Me? We're all going to get killed behind that line.
    While the line hasn't been good. There has been plays to be had and big plays at that when Dalton has had time and he flat out misses the receivers still. So while no one will argue that the line is good. A good qb could make things better by actually hitting the passes when they are their. The Bengals are at worst 1 and 1 right now if he does that.

  3. #33
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,045

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    While the line hasn't been good. There has been plays to be had and big plays at that when Dalton has had time and he flat out misses the receivers still. So while no one will argue that the line is good. A good qb could make things better by actually hitting the passes when they are their. The Bengals are at worst 1 and 1 right now if he does that.
    Even with his bad throws this year, if Eifert doesn't step out of bounds on the td throw, they would be 1-1. I don't know who's line is worse after watching the Giants last night, Ugh.

  4. #34
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    53,223

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I wouldn't buy a jersey, but I'd at least paint your number on my face.

  5. #35
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,434

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    You realize this little tongue in cheek comment doesn't do much. Considering there were links posted of quotes of teammates saying Mccarron had the "it" factor and has the winning mentality. This was before he ever took over for Dalton. So while you may like to think it's only people watching the tv saying that. There was even quotes by Bengal teammates saying that and were even posted on here. Feel free to go back 2 years ago on here and you can see.
    I prefer to look at what current teammates are currently saying.

  6. #36
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    7,751

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    What difference does it make if they change QBs to Kaepernick, McCarron or Me? We're all going to get killed behind that line.
    If it was you at QB behind that line, I'd be saying, "They're gonna rip your lungs out, Jim."

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,178

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I prefer to look at what current teammates are currently saying.
    Which is fine but don't try to spin it like only fans sitting behind a tv are the only ones who have said it or thought it.

  8. #38
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,374

    With Sam Bradford out again this week, and dealing with ACL issues in his twice surgically repaired knee, any chance Kaepernick gets a call from the Vikings? He has to be a better option than Case Keenum.

  9. #39
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,045

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    With Sam Bradford out again this week, and dealing with ACL issues in his twice surgically repaired knee, any chance Kaepernick gets a call from the Vikings? He has to be a better option than Case Keenum.
    I really can't see a team bringing him in now. The amount of media firestorm that would create (both good and bad) would be a huge distraction. For an average quarterback, I don't think a team is going to want that huge of a distraction.

Top