Bengals 26 Lions 17

  1. #1
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Bengals 26 Lions 17

    Final.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,077

    That was a nice effort today by the Bengals to knock the Lions out of playoff contention.

    Who Dey!

  3. #3
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Great way to send Marvin off. Now let's embrace the spoiler role and knock Baltimore off next week. Who Dey!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,519

    Bengals 26 Lions 17

    Final. Nice win on the final home game of the 50th anniversary season.

  5. #5
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Will Marvin Lewis seize the opportunity off the win and make an announcement?

  6. #6
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    That was a nice effort today by the Bengals to knock the Lions out of playoff contention.

    Who Dey!
    Did you choose those words on purpose?


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,544

    Just goes to show that we don't have it as bad off as many like to say. Especially acting like this is the team of the 90s again. A team playing for the playoffs just lost to the Bengals lol. As bad as this year has been. If they can get the coaching search right and address the line they could be a playoff team again next year. They have pieces there still as bad as this year has been.

  8. #8
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Final. Nice win on the final home game of the 50th anniversary season.
    Sorry, 16thBBallFan ... lack of effort on posting the game thread cost you this week. Beat you to it.

    All in fun my man.

  9. #9
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,077

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Sorry, 16thBBallFan ... lack of effort on posting the game thread cost you this week. Beat you to it.

    All in fun my man.
    And I beat you VoR!

  10. #10
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    And I beat you VoR!

  11. #11
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Just goes to show that we don't have it as bad off as many like to say. Especially acting like this is the team of the 90s again. A team playing for the playoffs just lost to the Bengals lol. As bad as this year has been. If they can get the coaching search right and address the line they could be a playoff team again next year. They have pieces there still as bad as this year has been.
    I agree 100%. The pieces are there for sure. This defense is doing a great job of rotating young guys and veterans. They have a lock down corner, the best interior lineman in the NFL, and a top 5 linebacker in the league when he's available. I'd like to see them address the safety position, but that's the only real weakness on the team and it was plagued with injuries all year. The offense is still loaded at the skill positions. If Ross can give them something next year and they can somehow keep Eifert without overspending this is an attractive job. This is a more attractive job for sure than LA was last year even with AD at QB. If they can just get the right guy in here.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Bengals probably lost a top 10 draft spot by winning.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,544

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I agree 100%. The pieces are there for sure. This defense is doing a great job of rotating young guys and veterans. They have a lock down corner, the best interior lineman in the NFL, and a top 5 linebacker in the league when he's available. I'd like to see them address the safety position, but that's the only real weakness on the team and it was plagued with injuries all year. The offense is still loaded at the skill positions. If Ross can give them something next year and they can somehow keep Eifert without overspending this is an attractive job. This is a more attractive job for sure than LA was last year even with AD at QB. If they can just get the right guy in here.
    Agreed this coaching search is huge. I have to accept Dalton will be the qb and they probably won't even consider drafting one of the top guys. Reports today are the Bengals are very interested in Jay Gruden if he is available. Meaning Dalton isn't going anywhere. Also meaning no changes on staff.

    I like Jay Gruden and think he is a little underrated. But they don't need a voice they heard before and that will keep the staff.

  14. #14
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Agreed this coaching search is huge. I have to accept Dalton will be the qb and they probably won't even consider drafting one of the top guys. Reports today are the Bengals are very interested in Jay Gruden if he is available. Meaning Dalton isn't going anywhere. Also meaning no changes on staff.

    I like Jay Gruden and think he is a little underrated. But they don't need a voice they heard before and that will keep the staff.
    Again I agree 100%. I like Gruden but I just don't think he is the right guy for this spot. I like your idea of Josh McDaniels.

  15. #15
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Bengals probably lost a top 10 draft spot by winning.
    Good. They draft better with later picks anyway.

    Trade all their first round picks for multiple second round picks.

Top