Bengal Assistant Coaches

Page 4 of So I'm trying to distract myself from knowing Marvin is still here, and how it could possibly maybe work out, blah. However what assistant coaches woul... 57 comments | 1550 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,110

    Paul Guenther heading to Grudens staff with Raiders
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    554

    There’s a guy who wore #78 who I know probably wouldn’t want the full time gig but he’d work for me!! If nothing else, please bring him into camp to talk to the young men.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    20,250

    Quote Originally Posted by dpeevh View Post
    There’s a guy who wore #78 who I know probably wouldn’t want the full time gig but he’d work for me!! If nothing else, please bring him into camp to talk to the young men.
    Bengals hired the OL coach from the Cowboys today to be the OL coach here.

  4. #49
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,846

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Bengals hired the OL coach from the Cowboys today to be the OL coach here.
    Frank Pollack I believe he played for the 49ers with Montana.

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    20,250

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Frank Pollack I believe he played for the 49ers with Montana.
    I think he was with the Steve young years.

  6. #51
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,325

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Bengals hired the OL coach from the Cowboys today to be the OL coach here.
    At first blush, you have to like the hire. But, this will be a case study of whether the players made the coach, or the coach made the players.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    20,250

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    At first blush, you have to like the hire. But, this will be a case study of whether the players made the coach, or the coach made the players.
    Very true! Funny thing is Paul Alexander is interviewing for the Cowboy's OL coach.

  8. #53
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,846

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I think he was with the Steve young years.
    Both.

  9. #54
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Bengals hired Alex Van Pelt, former Packers QB coach for the same position here.

    I think that only leaves the DB coach and they’ll have an almost all new staff.

  10. #55
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,846

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Bengals hired Alex Van Pelt, former Packers QB coach for the same position here.

    I think that only leaves the DB coach and they’ll have an almost all new staff.
    They have a safety coach and corners coach ready filled.

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    564

    ...and guess what's still the same?

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    20,250

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Bengals hired Alex Van Pelt, former Packers QB coach for the same position here.

    I think that only leaves the DB coach and they’ll have an almost all new staff.
    I'm pretty sure they promoted the safety cosch to be the whole db coach.

  13. #58
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,846

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I'm pretty sure they promoted the safety cosch to be the whole db coach.
    Robert Livingston is the safety coach.
    Daronte Jones is the corners coach.

Top