Bears 33 Bengals 7

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,524

    Bears 33 Bengals 7

    Final. Terrible effort by the Bengals today. Playoff chances all but gone. If the weren't already after last Monday's loss to Pittsburgh.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Da Bears!

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,703

    Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,524

    Just saw the end of the Bills/Colts game in the snow wished that would have been on would have rather watched it. lol

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,524

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one.
    Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7.

  6. #6
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,016

    Horrible. Lackadaisical. Embarrassing. Take your pick.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7.
    Agreed, game was over after the first offensive drive. AJ Green proved today why he is not a top ten receiver in the game, this season he is showing his true colors.

    Andy was being Andy, not much else you can say. Time for Andy to go via trade while you can maybe still get something for him.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,547

    On a positive note. No reason to think they win any of the last 3 games. So great chance to a top 5 pick and a new coach.

  9. #9
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,128

    Just awful.

  10. #10
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting up NKY way enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,333

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    On a positive note. No reason to think they win any of the last 3 games. So great chance to a top 5 pick and a new coach.
    How about a new GM??

    Attendance looked good today.

  11. #11
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting up NKY way enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,333

    While this didn't cost them the game today, is there a more undisciplined team in the NFL than the Who-Deys? I can't remember a kick return that wasn't called back for a penalty? Marvin really has them operating like a well oiled machine!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,524

    I don't guess we should have thought the Bengals had a chance today. The Bears own the AFC North. The Bears only have 4 wins one over the Panthers and the other 3 (Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals). lol

  13. #13
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,384

    PBS felt like Soldier Field today. I'd say it was close to 50/50 fan wise today.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    15,524

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Bengals gave it all they had until the game got out of hand. With half the defense on the sideline in street clothes, little chance of winning this one.
    You never did answer me, Bengal players calling out their teammates back around game 7-8 doesn't mean anything?? Of course it does!!

  15. #15
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,703

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Unreal I think you are the only guy in America that could watch that game and say. That even one of the Bengals biggest homers Dave Lappin said they quit well before the game was out of hand. I think it was after their next possession after the score was 19-7.
    That is about right. You said the Bengals gave no effort from the start. I disagree. It was 12-7 at halftime.

Top