Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

Page 9 of The former TE killed himself in prison this morning. 0 0 0    ... 145 comments | 4573 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    50,514

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Please explain a non-suicide scenario.
    Ask @PurplePride92 to explain his reasoning.
    Advertisement

  2. #122
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Ask @PurplePride92 to explain his reasoning.
    I lean more toward him committing suicide now that it took them 2-3 days to thoroughly go through his humongous 15 x 15 cell and find the suicide notes and John 3:16 marked on his forehead. As always it always seems to take 2-3 days to get the whole story and looking at the large amount of space they had to cover in order to give us more details of suicide it does seem like with the evidence presented that he did commit suicide. Unless of course they are fabricating evidence and telling us what they want us to hear. But nah, no prison would ever do such a thing.

  3. #123
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,729

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Ask @PurplePride92 to explain his reasoning.
    Ive talked to him about his reasoning offline. I asked for yours.

  4. #124
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    33,914

    Interesting to hear a prison love was the recipient of a suicide letter. Also read that a possible motive for the death of Lloyd was his knowledge of a high school love.

  5. #125
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,220

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I lean more toward him committing suicide now that it took them 2-3 days to thoroughly go through his humongous 15 x 15 cell and find the suicide notes and John 3:16 marked on his forehead. As always it always seems to take 2-3 days to get the whole story and looking at the large amount of space they had to cover in order to give us more details of suicide it does seem like with the evidence presented that he did commit suicide. Unless of course they are fabricating evidence and telling us what they want us to hear. But nah, no prison would ever do such a thing.
    Any thoughts on why the "Prison" would kill him?

  6. #126
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Any thoughts on why the "Prison" would kill him?
    My thoughts are that the prison would cover it up. I don't trust the system or anything about the system. Especially a system in a state where it recently came out that posssibly up to 20K people were put in prison under false evidence.


    Up To 20,000 Drug Convictions To Be Overturned In Massachusetts?

  7. #127
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Question, does the prison not make more money with live butts in cells? Isn't offing a paid guest counterproductive to the bottom line?

  8. #128
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,220

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    My thoughts are that the prison would cover it up. I don't trust the system or anything about the system. Especially a system in a state where it recently came out that posssibly up to 20K people were put in prison under false evidence.


    Up To 20,000 Drug Convictions To Be Overturned In Massachusetts?
    So one guy in a crime lab being a turd, equals the entire system is broke?

    I'm still wondering what the motive for the "prison" to kill him is? Or why they would cover it up if he was murdered?

  9. #129
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,107

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    So one guy in a crime lab being a turd, equals the entire system is broke?
    I think it's fair to say it calls into question the entire system and how much other corruption hasn't come to light yet...

  10. #130
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,220

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I think it's fair to say it calls into question the entire system and how much other corruption hasn't come to light yet...
    Kinda like one bad cop means all cops are bad or one bad teacher means all teachers are bad or one bad anything means all of them must be bad?

    They caught a guy that was screwing up, that doesn't mean the system is any more corrupt than would be because a coworker stole from your company.

  11. #131
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,107

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Kinda like one bad cop means all cops are bad or one bad teacher means all teachers are bad or one bad anything means all of them must be bad?

    They caught a guy that was screwing up, that doesn't mean the system is any more corrupt than would be because a coworker stole from your company.
    It was a chick...And I completely disagree. If someone is able to get away with that large scale amount of corruption for that long, what are others getting away with?

    And yes, when one teacher or cop screws up, it absolutely makes you look more closely and critically at others.

  12. #132
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,220

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    It was a chick...And I completely disagree. If someone is able to get away with that large scale amount of corruption for that long, what are others getting away with?

    And yes, when one teacher or cop screws up, it absolutely makes you look more closely and critically at others.
    I guess we will disagree on the significance of her actions to "Possible" corruption in their prison system.

  13. #133
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    So one guy in a crime lab being a turd, equals the entire system is broke?

    I'm still wondering what the motive for the "prison" to kill him is? Or why they would cover it up if he was murdered?
    Let me be more clear. I've never trusted the system my entire life and I never will.

  14. #134
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    42,220

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Let me be more clear. I've never trusted the system my entire life and I never will.
    Well that's much easier to understand.

  15. #135
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Well that's much easier to understand.
    Yeah, this isn't an isolated incident for me. It's just the way my mind works in my lifetime. I will never trust the system at all. I just pray that my loved ones never become a victim to it.

Top