2018 NFL Survivor Contest (Week 1)

Page 5 of NFL Survivor Pool 2018 Contest Here we go. You guys and gals know the rules, but to refresh. 1) You pick one NFL team to win each week straight up, no ... 65 comments | 1402 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    143,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    16 of 50 eliminated and if the Lions get beat, it will be a bunch bunch more.
    My team didn't lose, can I get back in next week?
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,028

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    My team didn't lose, can I get back in next week?

    I just love saying this. Read Rule #3 in the rules in the opening of the thread.

  3. #63
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    143,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    I just love saying this. Read Rule #3 in the rules in the opening of the thread.
    I read them already, but come on BM, it was a moral victory.

  4. #64
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,684

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    16 of 50 eliminated and if the Lions get beat, it will be a bunch bunch more.
    This could be shortest survivor contest ever.

  5. #65
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,812

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I read them already, but come on BM, it was a moral victory.
    “The tribe has spoken...it’s time for you to go”

    Or would you prefer

    “You are the weakest link....goodbye”

  6. #66
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,084

    Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    This could be shortest survivor contest ever.
    I think I won in like 5 weeks a few years back.

Top