2015 NFL Draft

Page 12 of I'm already bored at work so might as well get this bad boy going. Schedule Round 1: Thursday, April 30, 8pm ET Each Team has 10 minutes to make a pick... 288 comments | 7598 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #166
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,196

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    He's spitballing
    No, he's ruining the TV experience by posting what's on Twitter.
    Advertisement

  2. #167
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,691

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    No, he's ruining the TV experience by posting what's on Twitter.
    Yeah since everything we read on the internet is right...

  3. #168

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,223

    Safe to assume this is the first draft that had 1st round picks from UK AND Duke?

  4. #169
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,691

    Close out my list with Malcolm Brown to the Patriots.

  5. #170
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,196

    Obviously you believe it to be true since you're posting it while everyone is watching tv. And you didn't get enough "look at me" response so you bumped your own posts just 2 posts...yay, congrats, you're so smart with your "predictions"

  6. #171
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,691

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    Obviously you believe it to be true since you're posting it while everyone is watching tv. And you didn't get enough "look at me" response so you bumped your own posts just 2 posts...yay, congrats, you're so smart with your "predictions"
    Haters gonna hate. But yeah we all will listen to you and just go with the fact that the Internet is never wrong lol.

  7. #172
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,196

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Close out my list with Malcolm Brown to the Patriots.
    Thanks Mel Kiper. At least I know to not try and enjoy discussing picks like we were earlier, tomorrow.

  8. #173
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,691

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    Thanks Mel Kiper. At least I know to not try and enjoy discussing picks like we were earlier, tomorrow.
    Goodell is only texting me the first round as far as I know, so you're good.

  9. #174
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,196

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Haters gonna hate. But yeah we all will listen to you and just go with the fact that the Internet is never wrong lol.
    You all listen to me? What the hell are you talking about? Every year some clown comes on here and post picks before the TV to try and look smart. You aren't fooling anyone. We all have Twitter,just some of us enjoy the quality of watching the picks unfold on TV as opposed to being the first on a message board to be "right". Congrats Mayock, you're the NFL draft guru of BGp...

  10. #175
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,269



    Too easy...

  11. #176

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by NEERFAN View Post
    Whit, Smith and Winston will allow him time to get back to full speed. Many are applauding the pick, calling him a top five talent.
    I would rather them draft Perriman or Defensive player.

  12. #177
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,240

    Man its going to be fun to see all the twitter pictures from Shane Ray and Jameis Winston tomorrow.

  13. #178

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Steelers need to draft DBs the rest of the draft.

  14. #179
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,260

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    I would rather them draft Perriman or Defensive player.
    T is a priority and plenty of pick remain.

  15. #180
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,196

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post


    Too easy...
    That's a hottie sitting behind him...good for him, just get a waiver first..

Top