2014 Super Bowl Champs will be

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    51,661

    2014 Super Bowl Champs will be

    One of these eight teams.

    Bears
    Lions
    Chiefs
    Chargers
    Cardinals
    Cowboys
    Giants
    Redskins
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Edmonson County
    Posts
    14,960

    It will be the team that plays in the Eagles home opener
    LRCW likes this.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Posts
    1,625

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    One of these eight teams.

    Bears
    Lions
    Chiefs
    ChargersCardinals
    Cowboys
    Giants
    Redskins
    Not giving the AFC much love....................If the Chargers are all the AFC has to hang their hat on they might want to "relegate" the conference and have two seperate leagues again. But if you really look at the AFC....well not exactly sporting powerhouses.............

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    51,661

    Quote Originally Posted by uselessinfo View Post
    Not giving the AFC much love....................If the Chargers are all the AFC has to hang their hat on they might want to "relegate" the conference and have two seperate leagues again. But if you really look at the AFC....well not exactly sporting powerhouses.............

    AFC North doesn't play in Philadelphia next year, therefore none of the teams have a chance.

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    16,872

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    One of these eight teams.

    Bears
    Lions
    Chiefs
    Chargers
    Cardinals
    Cowboys
    Giants
    Redskins
    I'm curious to how you came up with your picks? I mean the best teams in both conferences aren't even listed.

    I'd say one of the following
    NFC: 49ers, Seahawks, Packers
    AFC: Patriots (I just threw up in my mouth a little) Texans, Steelers (Full blown projectile vomiting)

  6. #6
    Premium Member
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    51,661

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    I'm curious to how you came up with your picks? I mean the best teams in both conferences aren't even listed.

    I'd say one of the following
    NFC: 49ers, Seahawks, Packers
    AFC: Patriots (I just threw up in my mouth a little) Texans, Steelers (Full blown projectile vomiting)

    Godot nailed it with his post. The past 4 Super Bowl Champions have been the Eagles opponent in the Eagles home opener. All of the teams I listed are scheduled to play in Philly next year. We don't know which one will be their home opener yet.

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    16,872

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Godot nailed it with his post. The past 4 Super Bowl Champions have been the Eagles opponent in the Eagles home opener. All of the teams I listed are scheduled to play in Philly next year. We don't know which one will be their home opener yet.
    ahhhhhhh...good point.

  8. #8
    Premium Member
    statman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Covington, KY
    Posts
    2,288

    These kinds of trends tend to end abruptly. This kind of thing is like saying Indiana is waiting on Louisville to win a National Championship in basketball since the last two times Indiana won, Louisville won the year before.

    I will say that the Super Bowl Champ will not be from the AFC North.

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    1,132

    Had I not seen/listened to Mike & Mike this morning, I'd have been asking what you're drinking so early in the day! Five of those eight have little to know chance at the play-offs, IMO.

  10. #10
    Suspended

    Join Date
    Sep 11
    Posts
    1,355

    I like Seattle actually. If that team wins 12 - 13 games and gets home field, no visiting team is getting out of that stadium alive!

  11. #11
    Premium Member
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    47,472

    Quote Originally Posted by jolmstead View Post
    I like Seattle actually. If that team wins 12 - 13 games and gets home field, no visiting team is getting out of that stadium alive!
    Never say never. If Eli Manning gets in the playoffs he's pretty good on the road .

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 12
    Posts
    285

    Well Im a chiefs fan..... Sorry to say but they dont have a chance in hell so scratch them off the list!

  13. #13
    Premium Member
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    4,258

    Broncos - after blowing the game like they did against Baltimore, you know they were steaming if they were watching the Super Bowl thinking it should have been them there. Peyton and crew have a big chip on their shoulder.

    I know...I know...they aren't on the list!

Top