Warriors 124 Cavaliers 114 (OT) - NBA Finals Game 1

Page 4 of Final. Wow!... 52 comments | 9631 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,367

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Or the guy on Clevelands team.
    You’re kidding yourself if you think people don’t want to play with Lebron James. Kyrie is a special circumstance because he wants to be the guy on a team and can’t do that with Lebron. But he’s the most unselfish super star since Magic Johnson. Saying people don’t want to play with Lebron is like a receiver saying they don’t want Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers throwing them passes; it just doesn’t make sense.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    Maybe. It's true that LeBron rigs the roster around him as best as he can. But he can only do so much rigging with a salary cap. LeBron eats up too much salary for his team (Cleveland or wherever) to get over. When Durant is taking quarters when he could be making dollars salary-wise, it's tough to get past a true super-team — and this is a true super-team, not what LeBron had in Miami.
    Is it really? Green imo is a product of the system. Same with Klay imo. Put Klay on another team and he is a better version of Reddick.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    The Warriors are the greatest super team assembled in any sport in my lifetime.
    The warriors put their team together through the draft. Their system makes people like Green better than what they would be elsewhere, same with Klay.

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    21,546

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Lebron only has so much control. You honestly think, these are the guys he wants to play with?
    Yes the reason they have the second highest payroll is because he wanted alot of these guys to stay and be paid. He wanted wade here, etc. Too. He may not ha s seen kyrie wanting out. But the guys who got paid he wanted.

  5. #50
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,367

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    The warriors put their team together through the draft. Their system makes people like Green better than what they would be elsewhere, same with Klay.
    Draymond I agree with. Klay I think has a hard time getting out of Stephs shadow, but I still think Klay is an All Star guard in this league on any team.

  6. #51
    Bobby Axelrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 17
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    179

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Is it really? Green imo is a product of the system. Same with Klay imo. Put Klay on another team and he is a better version of Reddick.
    Klay is on a whole different level than JJ Redick...

  7. #52
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    47,218

    Klay has the perfect setup of anyone in the league. He is a excellent shooter on a team where the defense is never going to focus on him. All he has to do is fill in the gaps and wait for the ball to swing to him, then even if he has a cold shooting night...no one cares because the team still has KD and Steph to pick up the slack. It's good to be Klay!

  8. #53
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    21,136

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Klay has the perfect setup of anyone in the league. He is a excellent shooter on a team where the defense is never going to focus on him. All he has to do is fill in the gaps and wait for the ball to swing to him, then even if he has a cold shooting night...no one cares because the team still has KD and Steph to pick up the slack. It's good to be Klay!
    Yep. Plus he plays defense.

Top