Spurs/Warriors: Western Conference Finals

Page 3 of Go ahead and say it. The Spurs have no chance...right??? Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 40 comments | 1037 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    38,195

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
    Spurs got whipped in game 2.
    No shock. They have no playmakers or anyone that can create a shot with Parker and Leonard gone.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,389

    Wake me up for the Finals. Nothing worth watching in the West.

  3. #33
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,143

    If Kawhi can manage to play near full strength the Spurs might make it interesting. Otherwise it's over.

    I'll be rooting for Boston or Cleveland in the finals.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,692

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Wake me up for the Finals. Nothing worth watching in the West.
    Same in the East. As I mentioned a few days ago. We truly make be looking at two teams who are undefeated in the playoffs going at it in the finals. Lets just skip the next few games, and start the Finals already!

  5. #35
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Every atom in our bodies came from a star that exploded. The atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. We are all stardust."
    Posts
    7,004

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    If Kawhi can manage to play near full strength the Spurs might make it interesting. Otherwise it's over.

    I'll be rooting for Boston or Cleveland in the finals.
    I agree. If Kawhi plays and is close to 100%, the Spurs can still win this series. I think they showed that in game 1. If Kawhi is out, not even Pop can make this thing magically delicious.
    I'll be rooting for the Cavs if the Warriors advance.

  6. #36
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    19,709

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I agree. If Kawhi plays and is close to 100%, the Spurs can still win this series. I think they showed that in game 1. If Kawhi is out, not even Pop can make this thing magically delicious.
    I'll be rooting for the Cavs if the Warriors advance.
    It's over either way

  7. #37
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,143

    Leonard is out game 3 which means this series is likely over.

  8. #38
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Every atom in our bodies came from a star that exploded. The atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. We are all stardust."
    Posts
    7,004

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    Leonard is out game 3 which means this series is likely over.
    Hope Pop can figure out some way to steal this one and maybe have Kawhi back for game 4. I know I'm probably delusional but I say the Spurs find a way( I don't know how) to take this one tonight. Pop and his system finds a way. They will play all-out tonight. You heard it here.

  9. #39
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Hope Pop can figure out some way to steal this one and maybe have Kawhi back for game 4. I know I'm probably delusional but I say the Spurs find a way( I don't know how) to take this one tonight. Pop and his system finds a way. They will play all-out tonight. You heard it here.
    I ain't never wanted the Spurs to win a single game until this series, but they don't have the horsepower.

  10. #40
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Every atom in our bodies came from a star that exploded. The atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. We are all stardust."
    Posts
    7,004

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I ain't never wanted the Spurs to win a single game until this series, but they don't have the horsepower.
    That's a very valid conclusion. You're not delusional; I am a delusional Spurs fan. If Kawhi plays at close to fully healthy in game 4, this series will be tied.

  11. #41
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,096

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    That's a very valid conclusion. You're not delusional; I am a delusional Spurs fan. If Kawhi plays at close to fully healthy in game 4, this series will be tied.
    Kawhi is good, he ain't that good.

Top