NBA Draft: Post Draft Discussion

  1. #1
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    NBA Draft: Post Draft Discussion

    Welp, the draft is over. There were 1,036 trades and I'm still salty about D'Angelo Russell not on my Lakers anymore. Lonzo better be the truth, Magic!!!!!

    Who were the winners of the draft this year?

    I say the TimberWolves won the draft and I love what the Kings are doing.

    I'm excited to see if the Sixers can play their kids all season.

    I'm loving Tatum to the Celtics but I hate the Celtics so there's that.

    Thoughts?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    16 freshmen chosen in the first round. One and done ain't going anywhere.

  3. #3
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,085

    For the first time in a long time, I like what the Kings did tonight.

  4. #4
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,085

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    16 freshmen chosen in the first round. One and done ain't going anywhere.
    Wasn't it 14 out of the 1st 20 or something like that?

  5. #5
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,903

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    For the first time in a long time, I like what the Kings did tonight.
    They did a decent job. Got some guys late with potential.

  6. #6
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    38,733

    I still can't get over the Butler trade.

    Thibs after he got word Chicago accepted the deal: "They went for that? I was literally making a joke. Oh crap, we now decide who we will draft in 30 minutes. Que up some Prince."

    #powerofthepack

  7. #7
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,085

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    They did a decent job. Got some guys late with potential.
    I think Fox & Jackson alone is a solid combo. I'm not a big Giles fan due to his medical history.

  8. #8
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,085

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    I still can't get over the Butler trade.

    Thibs after he got word Chicago accepted the deal: "They went for that? I was literally making a joke. Oh crap, we now decide who we will draft in 30 minutes. Que up some Prince."

    #powerofthepack
    Love the move for the TWolves

    Jimmy Butler trade transforms Minnesota Timberwolves in Tom Thibodeau reunion

  9. #9
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,903

    It's an A+ for the Wolves. Gives them something they desperately needed. Changes everything about them Might they take a shot at Paul Millsap now?


    Can't wait for Thibs to play Jimmy 42 minutes a game and run him into the ground before the playoffs.

  10. #10
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    I'm not a big Giles fan due to his medical history.
    Low risk, high reward.

  11. #11
    Runcible Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17
    Location
    Gwdihŵ Ffl? Wnco mwnco.
    Posts
    439

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    It's an A+ for the Wolves. Gives them something they desperately needed. Changes everything about them Might they take a shot at Paul Millsap now?


    Can't wait for Thibs to play Jimmy 42 minutes a game and run him into the ground before the playoffs.
    That'd be a shame. Wish he would take a page out of Pop's book.

    Will be looking for T'wolves games to watch. Good stuff tonight.

  12. #12
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,903

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Low risk, high reward.
    Worth a chance there on a guy that was labeled a #1 pick just two years ago.

  13. #13
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Worth a chance there on a guy that was labeled a #1 pick just two years ago.
    Agreed.

  14. #14
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,376

    The way I see it is that I think both Jackson and Giles will be better pros than the Collins kid Portland used the pick on.

  15. #15
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,526

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    For the first time in a long time, I like what the Kings did tonight.
    I hated to see Fox land there, but after seeing how the rest of the draft played out, I thought they did very well. Got some good character guys.

Top