If Cleveland Loses Tonight @ San Antonio, the Celtics Will be the #1 Seed in the East

Page 3 of And the Wizards would be 2 games back of the Cavs for the #2 seed. The Cavs should still breeze to the Finals, but what I would find most troubling is ... 50 comments | 1273 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,736

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    And the Cavs wanted no parts of the Bulls in the first round.
    0-4 during the regular season right? The crazy stat is the bulls are undefeated on TNT .

    Also maybe this proves how good Stevens is, but look at every other starting 5 in the East playoffs, tell me one you would take the Celtics over.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,517

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    This is what I meant when I said I don't trust the Celtics.
    They aren't very good, which solidifies Brad Stevens greatness as a coach.

  3. #33
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    0-4 during the regular seasom right? The crazy stat is the bulls are undefeated on TNT .

    Also maybe this proves how good Stevens is, but look at every other starting 5 in the East playoffs, tell me one you would take the Celtics over.
    I'd take the Wizards, Cavs, Bulls, Raptors and a fully healthy Bucks starting 5 over the Celtics. I could be talked into the Pacers also.

    Brad Stevens is a good coach but in the NBA coaches are judged by their postseason success and right now he has zero postseason success.

  4. #34
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    They aren't very good, which solidifies Brad Stevens greatness as a coach.
    Agreed. I like Stevens a lot.

  5. #35
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,517

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Agreed. I like Stevens a lot.
    He is now 2-10, but his roster hasn't been very good. However they also have Brooklyn's first next year as well and the Clippers and Grizzlies picks in 2019. So he should be loaded with talent in the future.

  6. #36
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,736

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Agreed. I like Stevens a lot.
    I'd like to see him with a real superstar now

  7. #37
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    I'd like to see him with a real superstar now
    Too bad they passed on Jimmy B and decided to keep Crowder.

  8. #38
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    He is now 2-10, but his roster hasn't been very good. However they also have Brooklyn's first next year as well and the Clippers and Grizzlies picks in 2019. So he should be loaded with talent in the future.
    They need a/some reliable big men. Their inability to rebound has killed them for more than just this season. Robin Lopez looks better than his brother against them.

  9. #39
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,736

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Too bad they passed on Jimmy B and decided to keep Crowder.
    Don't get me started on that. All the Celtic fans acting like passing on that trade was smart better hope the picks pan out.

  10. #40
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,517

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    They need a/some reliable big men. Their inability to rebound has killed them for more than just this season. Robin Lopez looks better than his brother against them.
    I don't want them to get too good. I'm a 76ers fan.

  11. #41
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    Don't get me started on that. All the Celtic fans acting like passing on that trade was smart better hope the picks pan out.
    You ain't lying. Danny Ainge screwed that one up. At least they don't have a need for Lonzo Ball. I'm going to be sad if the Lakers draft him.

  12. #42
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    I don't want them to get too good. I'm a 76ers fan.


    I feel you.

    #TrustTheProcess

  13. #43
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,517

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post


    I feel you.

    #TrustTheProcess
    Now if only that Laker ping pong ball will drop out of the Top 3.

  14. #44
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Now if only that Laker ping pong ball will drop out of the Top 3.
    Hey now.....

  15. #45
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,517

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Hey now.....
    Ok. Next year's pick. Lol

Top