First Rounds Draft Picks 2007-2016 by State

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    5,182

    First Rounds Draft Picks 2007-2016 by State

    Which state has produced the most NBA Draft first round picks over the last decade? - MaxPreps

    15 from Indiana

    11 from Ohio

    1 from KY
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,145

    But UK ranks up towards the top.

  3. #3
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    MaxPreps bugs me so much. D'Angelo Russell went to Central. Not Ballard.

  4. #4
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,748

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    MaxPreps bugs me so much. D'Angelo Russell went to Central. Not Ballard.
    Next season when Deangelo goes off for the Nets I'm going to imagine you throwing popcorn and yelling at the TV cursing the Lakers while watching League pass.

  5. #5
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    Next season when Deangelo goes off for the Nets I'm going to imagine you throwing popcorn and yelling at the TV cursing the Lakers while watching League pass.
    I'm done with the Lakers. After Magic Johnson crapped all over D'Angelo today I'm out. I can't deal with that hypocrite. He's ruined everything I feel about the Lakers in a one week period. He's despicable.

  6. #6
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,643

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I'm done with the Lakers. After Magic Johnson crapped all over D'Angelo today I'm out. I can't deal with that hypocrite. He's ruined everything I feel about the Lakers in a one week period. He's despicable.
    Welcome to the LeBandwagon!

  7. #7
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    Welcome to the LeBandwagon!


    False. Brooklyn Nets are closest to getting my love right now.

  8. #8
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,748

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I'm done with the Lakers. After Magic Johnson crapped all over D'Angelo today I'm out. I can't deal with that hypocrite. He's ruined everything I feel about the Lakers in a one week period. He's despicable.
    I can't disagree DAR got a bad deal, Magiv better hope Ball is legit. I just honestly don't get the hype.

  9. #9
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,145

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    I can't disagree DAR got a bad deal, Magiv better hope Ball is legit. I just honestly don't get the hype.
    I don't like Ball but I think he will be a very good pro. His court vision is what sets him apart from other PGs.

Top