Fans Are Stupid

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,223

    Fans Are Stupid

    Come on. 34% think Jordan would beat LBJ TODAY!!!


    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/34-p...ording-to-poll
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    21,728

    I LOVE this thread title. Love it!

  3. #3
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,902

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    He would.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Jordan would crush James!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,358

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Jordan would crush James!
    at golf for sure. MJ has added some lbs. over the years. Not sure a nearly 50 year old MJ could hang with a 30 year old LBJ.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    at golf for sure. MJ has added some lbs. over the years. Not sure a nearly 50 year old MJ could hang with a 30 year old LBJ.
    He doesn't miss when he shoots.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    If we are talking one on one and MJ in his prime, I take MJ all day.

    If I was starting a franchise and got to pick one of them (again in MJ prime) I take Lebron, hes better for my team for the long haul.

    If I want to win a game, and I get to pick one, I pick MJ to win the game.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,358

    In their primes, during my lifetime, nobody I'd rather have than MJ. I'd take Kobe second and AI third. LBJ is 4th on my list. However, I'd take a young LBJ over an old MJ today.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,358

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    If we are talking one on one and MJ in his prime, I take MJ all day.

    If I was starting a franchise and got to pick one of them (again in MJ prime) I take Lebron, hes better for my team for the long haul.

    If I want to win a game, and I get to pick one, I pick MJ to win the game.
    I see your point. However, not much difference between MJ and Kobe to me. An elite defender shuts down LBJ but couldn't stop MJ, Kobe or AI.

  10. #10
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,766

    Nobody is talking about prime.

    There are a large number of people that think a 50-year-old can run with a current NBA player -- one of the best in the world -- at the top of his game.

    I don't care how great Jordan was or what kind of shots he can make. He's 52 and with a supremely athletic 30 year old all the way on him, he's really going to struggle.

  11. #11
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,399

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    He would.
    You have just forfeited your right to ever again blast on UK fans.

    Come on Deuce!

  12. #12
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,766

    How the heck is 50 year old MJ going to stop LBJ from going to the rim AT WILL?

  13. #13
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    20,485

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    I see your point. However, not much difference between MJ and Kobe to me. An elite defender shuts down LBJ but couldn't stop MJ, Kobe or AI.
    What elite defender has shut down LBJ? Did you seriously say you would take AI over LBJ?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    I see your point. However, not much difference between MJ and Kobe to me. An elite defender shuts down LBJ but couldn't stop MJ, Kobe or AI.
    Not a Kobe fan, but I think MJ is better than Kobe.

  15. #15
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,902

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You have just forfeited your right to ever again blast on UK fans.

    Come on Deuce!
    I was teasing.

    I just hate LeBron.

Top