DeMarcus Cousins Signs With Golden State

Page 3 of Good luck LeBron. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 115 comments | 17076 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Birds Nest
    Posts
    1,601

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    *5 All Stars. Once Boogie is back the Warriors will be starting 5 All Stars with another former All Star coming off the bench.
    For all the Lebron haters out there this just proves how dominant he really is.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,032

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongSide View Post
    For all the Lebron haters out there this just proves how dominant he really is.
    If you consider this to be all about LeBron, then maybe so. His signing was tremendous, but beyond that the moves have been questionable and there is no clear indication Leonard is headed to LA.

    People keep pretending Cousins is not coming off an injury that ends many players' careers. He will be back around mid-season, so we will see how dominating he is.

  3. #33
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,367

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    If you consider this to be all about LeBron, then maybe so. His signing was tremendous, but beyond that the moves have been questionable and there is no clear indication Leonard is headed to LA.

    People keep pretending Cousins is not coming off an injury that ends many players' careers. He will be back around mid-season, so we will see how dominating he is.
    The point is simply that obviously the Warriors didn’t need Boogie. They can wait as long as they want for him to recover, but he’s a top 3 center in the league when healthy. The idea of even potentially adding that to what is already the greatest roster in NBA history is absurd.

  4. #34
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,032

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    The point is simply that obviously the Warriors didn’t need Boogie. They can wait as long as they want for him to recover, but he’s a top 3 center in the league when healthy. The idea of even potentially adding that to what is already the greatest roster in NBA history is absurd.
    Exactly. I do not think it had anything to do with LeBron, more about the Warriors making a mockery of things. And with the Warriors, the other thing people keep forgetting is that they would not have been in the NBA Finals had CP3 not come up lame. They are ensuring they are staying ahead in the toughness game by adding Cousins, not staying ahead of LeBron and Lonzo Ball. The fact the toughness piece is Cousins is plain silly.

  5. #35
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,903

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongSide View Post
    For all the Lebron haters out there this just proves how dominant he really is.
    I was coming to say the same thing.

  6. #36
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,903

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    Exactly. I do not think it had anything to do with LeBron, more about the Warriors making a mockery of things. And with the Warriors, the other thing people keep forgetting is that they would not have been in the NBA Finals had CP3 not come up lame. They are ensuring they are staying ahead in the toughness game by adding Cousins, not staying ahead of LeBron and Lonzo Ball. The fact the toughness piece is Cousins is plain silly.
    Ehhhh, this move was definitely to send a message to LeBron. LeBron went to the Lakers and they went from not making the playoffs to at worst 3rd favorite to win the title. The Lakers are making moves left and right. Adding dogs and goons to the team and then the Warriors add Cousins but it has nothing to do with LeBron? Yeah I ain’t feeling that theory.

    The fact that the Rockets had the Warriors on the ropes is more reason for the Warriors to snatch up Cousins. This had everything to do with LeBron in LA.

  7. #37
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,599

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongSide View Post
    4 all stars assembled to beat 1 guy. I really hope the lakers win.
    They don't need five all-stars to beat LeBron, but that's a cute narrative LeBron stans are sticking with.

  8. #38
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,599

    What's hilarious to me is that the same people condemning Boogie for going to Golden State (when he had ZERO offers) would be the same ones praising LeBron for getting Boogie to LA if it happened.

  9. #39
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,599

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Ehhhh, this move was definitely to send a message to LeBron. LeBron went to the Lakers and they went from not making the playoffs to at worst 3rd favorite to win the title. The Lakers are making moves left and right. Adding dogs and goons to the team and then the Warriors add Cousins but it has nothing to do with LeBron? Yeah I ain’t feeling that theory.

    The fact that the Rockets had the Warriors on the ropes is more reason for the Warriors to snatch up Cousins. This had everything to do with LeBron in LA.
    The Warriors just swept LeBron. Did we forget that? How does him going to LA change that? The Warriors don't need Boogie to beat LeBron. They've done it without him 3 out of the last 4 years.

  10. #40
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,903

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    The Warriors just swept LeBron. Did we forget that? How does him going to LA change that? The Warriors don't need Boogie to beat LeBron. They've done it without him 3 out of the last 4 years.
    They went to KD because they couldn’t beat LeBron. Now they made sure the Lakers didn’t get Cousins because they are scared of LeBron.

  11. #41
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,599

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    They went to KD because they couldn’t beat LeBron. Now they made sure the Lakers didn’t get Cousins because they are scared of LeBron.
    They beat LeBron before KD got there.

  12. #42
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,367

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    What's hilarious to me is that the same people condemning Boogie for going to Golden State (when he had ZERO offers) would be the same ones praising LeBron for getting Boogie to LA if it happened.
    To be fair those situations aren’t even remotely similar. I’m not condemning anyone for anything, I just think this whole thing is nuts.

  13. #43
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    34,803

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    He said they didn稚 even make an offer to him.
    From the outside it appeared to be a good union. Maybe a title allows Boggie that release he needs.

  14. #44
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,903

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    They beat LeBron before KD got there.
    They also lost to him and then Draymond called KD in the parking lot after the Cavs win the title.

  15. #45
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,599

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    They also lost to him and then Draymond called KD in the parking lot after the Cavs win the title.
    Are the Warriors not supposed to sign superstars that want to come to GS?

Top