Boys Brackets NKMSAA

Page 2 of 6th 7th 8th Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 58 comments | 16152 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Posts
    157

    7th grade - 3 of the 4 games never really in question /
    CE over TF
    CC over Ockerman - CC with big come back
    Highlands over Woodland
    Conner over Holmes


    Thursday

    CE/CC
    Highlands/Conner

    Earlier this year:
    CE rolled CC -
    Conner is 3-0 against Highlands

    Two great games, hard to pick winners of these two games!!
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    692

    Turkeyfoot and Woodland both fall short into 4th qtr.

    Ockerman up at half over Campbell but also lost.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 01
    Location
    Looking California, and feeling Minnesota...
    Posts
    10,200

    Anybody have the game times for the finals on Saturday?

    @Brcatz

  4. #19
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    692

    Quote Originally Posted by colonel-fan View Post
    Anybody have the game times for the finals on Saturday?

    @Brcatz
    6th grade girls and boys should be 9am and 10am
    7th grade girls and boys 11am & 12pm
    8th grade girls and boys 1pm & 2pm

    I'm assuming these are times, i'll update for sure when I know...

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    14

    Schedule posted at Woodlawn tonight had 6th grade boys final at 10:15 Saturday morning.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    85

    8th Grade:
    Woodland beat Ockerman
    Turkeyfoot beat Gray
    Camp Ernst beat Campbell
    Highlands beat Conner

    Next Round (Final Four) - Thursday at Summit View
    Camp Ernst vs. Woodland
    Turkeyfoot vs. Highlands

  7. #22
    Handy Manny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    808

    6th Grade:
    St. Pius over Turkeyfoot
    Highlands over Camp Ernst
    Campbell County over Ockerman
    IHM over Holmes

  8. #23
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by UCME View Post
    7th grade - 3 of the 4 games never really in question /
    CE over TF
    CC over Ockerman - CC with big come back
    Highlands over Woodland
    Conner over Holmes


    Thursday

    CE/CC
    Highlands/Conner

    Earlier this year:
    CE rolled CC -
    Conner is 3-0 against Highlands

    Two great games, hard to pick winners of these two games!!
    I fully expect Campbell Co. and Conner to meet for the 7th Grade Championship.

  9. #24
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Handy Manny View Post
    6th Grade:
    St. Pius over Turkeyfoot
    Highlands over Camp Ernst
    Campbell County over Ockerman
    IHM over Holmes
    No one in 6th Grade is beating this Pius team...are they?

  10. #25
    Handy Manny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    808

    Probably shouldn't but any of the remaining three teams could do it.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Posts
    157

    IMO-
    No chance anyone is beating St Pius!!
    Only way it happens, is if one of the three teams get crazy hot and St Pius goes crazy cold, otherwise no chance!

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 17
    Posts
    211

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    No one in 6th Grade is beating this Pius team...are they?
    I say Highlands does by 10 in championship

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    5

    CE 7th is very good. Favorite to win it all. Conner is right behind them.
    Why do you expect CC to beat them? Someone hurt for CE?
    Also, Conner and Highlands played very close games. Should be a good one...

  14. #29
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    St Paul beat St Pius last night in the 7th grade Catholic School League semis, will play St Henry in the Championship for the 2nd straight year.

  15. #30
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    692

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    St Paul beat St Pius last night in the 7th grade Catholic School League semis, will play St Henry in the Championship for the 2nd straight year.
    Can you get any St Agnes Tourney Brackets by Chance and Post, It starts Monday

Top