2017 St. Henry Crusader Classic Basketball Brackets

  1. #1
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    212

    2017 St. Henry Crusader Classic Basketball Brackets

    http://www.gosthenryel.com/boosters/...20-%202017.pdf
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    212

    Name:  3rd.PNG
Views: 492
Size:  146.6 KB
    Name:  4th.PNG
Views: 492
Size:  120.6 KB
    Name:  5th.PNG
Views: 502
Size:  151.5 KB
    Name:  6th.PNG
Views: 498
Size:  149.8 KB
    Name:  7th.PNG
Views: 497
Size:  149.3 KB
    Name:  7th & 8th.PNG
Views: 495
Size:  150.9 KB
    Name:  8th.PNG
Views: 496
Size:  136.2 KB

  3. #3
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    212

    Bump...

  4. #4
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron. GCL South apologist.
    Posts
    138

    Any reason why IHM isn't participating in the 6th and 8th grade bracket?

  5. #5
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,711

    Always a fun and well run tourney. Good luck to all of the future stars.

  6. #6
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    212

    Any updates on winners from this yet

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    NKy
    Posts
    2,792

    St. Henry beat St. Joe’s in both the 7th and 8th grade games.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    27

    Blessed Sacrament beat Beechwood and St. Pius beat Newport in the first round of the 8th grade competitive division

  9. #9
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,651

    Quote Originally Posted by rjal View Post
    Blessed Sacrament beat Beechwood and St. Pius beat Newport in the first round of the 8th grade competitive division
    The Pieper kid is nice for Blessed Sacrament.

  10. #10
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    212

  11. #11
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,651

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    The left side of the 7th Grade Bracket has the 3 best teams in the tourney, and mix in St. Paul and St. Cecilia, and you have 3 of the top 5 Catholic School teams in NKY. If that is Pius' "A" team, their game with SJ Cold Spring will be a beauty. St. Henry has great size for 7th grade.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    595

    How can the Beechwood 7th grade team be expected to beat Sts Peter and Paul?

    They'd beat St. Peter.

    They'd beat St. Paul.

    But beating both together? Tall order - even for this scrappy (and not entirely agnostic) Beechwood crew.

    Little known fact that St. Peter is also the patron saint of the corner 3. St. Paul was known as a great on-the-rock defender.

    True...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    NKy
    Posts
    2,792

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    The left side of the 7th Grade Bracket has the 3 best teams in the tourney, and mix in St. Paul and St. Cecilia, and you have 3 of the top 5 Catholic School teams in NKY. If that is Pius' "A" team, their game with SJ Cold Spring will be a beauty. St. Henry has great size for 7th grade.
    Correct. St. Henry used that size advantage nicely over Blessed Sacrament.

  14. #14
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,651

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesport View Post
    Correct. St. Henry used that size advantage nicely over Blessed Sacrament.
    The only NKY Catholic school that can match St. Henry's size is St. Paul, and coincidentally (sarcasm), they met in the Catholic Schools finals last year. St. Henry will really miss their wing player who is now on Gray's 7th grade team, he is a really nice player.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    NKy
    Posts
    2,792

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    The only NKY Catholic school that can match St. Henry's size is St. Paul, and coincidentally (sarcasm), they met in the Catholic Schools finals last year. St. Henry will really miss their wing player who is now on Gray's 7th grade team, he is a really nice player.
    Braylon is a really good kid too. The Grayson/Fedders duo inside is still a tough matchup for most-they play really hard every play.

Top